• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Cookie Dip and Oatmeal Cup

Have to search thru the list in Stop n Shop ecoupons

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   Have to search thru the list in Stop n Shop ecoupons

Not if you clip them regularly. Three is no limit to how many you can have clipped, so there's no reason not to clip all of them.

rated:
FREE S&S Cookie Dip exp 11-10
FREE S&S Multigrain Oatmeal Cup 1.9-4.9oz exp 12-31

rated:
discretion said:   FREE S&S Cookie Dip exp 11-10

Found the cookie dip at Giant, haven't spotted the Oatmeal Cup.

also on Giant $1 off OIKOS Greek Yogurt 5oz cup. these usually are $1, so this item s/b free too.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

also on Giant $1 off OIKOS Greek Yogurt 5oz cup. these usually are $1, so this item s/b free too.

The oatmeal cup was right below (or maybe above) the Quaker cups at my S&S. The Oiklos deal was from last week and yes, it's also free.

The Cookie Dip e-coupon has to be clipped by today, although it's valid for 2 weeks.

rated:
billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

The oatmeal cup was right below (or maybe above) the Quaker cups at my S&S. The Oiklos deal was from last week and yes, it's also free.

The Cookie Dip e-coupon has to be clipped by today, although it's valid for 2 weeks.

Found the oatmeal cup, buried further down the page. thnx.

rated:
FYI,

the Cookie Dip is found in the refrigerated dairy section.

Flavors at my store were: Smores, Choc Chip and Peanut Butter Choc Chip.

Check expiration dates! many were short dated, had to dig to find one valid til December. most were 11/4

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   FYI,

the Cookie Dip is found in the refrigerated dairy section.

Flavors at my store were: Smores, Choc Chip and Peanut Butter Choc Chip.

Check expiration dates! many were short dated, had to dig to find one valid til December. most were 11/4

Yes, it's found with the dips.  I couldn't find one that was dated past next week so I passed on buying it today. I did find a Smores variety, although I hoped it wasn't just some white stuff growing on the cookie dough .

rated:
billrubin said:   
Not if you clip them regularly. Three is no limit to how many you can have clipped, so there's no reason not to clip all of them.

I love the e-coupons at Giant, however it is a major pain that the e-coupons don't disappear after you use them. It is very difficult (if not impossible) to know what I've already used. If Safeway can do it (remove coupons as soon as they're used), I don't see why Giant can't do it too. 

rated:
roy7736 said:   billrubin said:   

I love the e-coupons at Giant, however it is a major pain that the e-coupons don't disappear after you use them. It is very difficult (if not impossible) to know what I've already used. If Safeway can do it (remove coupons as soon as they're used), I don't see why Giant can't do it too. 
completely agree. They must have gotten the rejects from IT school while other companies seem not to have this glitch with their apps

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016