• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not seeing them via your link, still expired in Printable Coupons on CVS.com, fyi.

rated:
you can get them here  cvs.com/coupons 

rated:
Not seeing on coupons.com either. Is it gone already?

rated:
niniss said:   Not seeing on coupons.com either. Is it gone already?

cvs.com/coupons

go here

rated:
I can see the coupons on cvs.com but I can't get them to print

rated:
Could someone please post when the bars are on sale for $1?  tyvm

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Could someone please post when the bars are on sale for $1?  tyvm

they are this week Maine. 10 for $10

rated:
Am I remembering correctly-- I can use the "nuts" and "snack" coupons but not the "grocery" coupon for bars?
Is it still one of each CVS coupon per transaction?
No ecb or anything right?  Just straight purchase w/ card?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Am I remembering correctly-- I can use the "nuts" and "snack" coupons but not the "grocery" coupon for bars?
Is it still one of each CVS coupon per transaction?
No ecb or anything right?  Just straight purchase w/ card?

Tried last night, the $1 "grocery" coupon didn't work on any of them, nuts or bars, but the $2 one worked. 

rated:
IIRC last year I used the $1 grocery one on spices when they went on sale for $1. 
I saw instant mac & cheese cups were $1.67, BOG50% this week.  Makes me hopeful that they might be $1 at some point.

Would appreciate a thread "bump" when bars are $1 again and when folks see something worth getting- like free mac & cheese.
TIA.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016