• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Starting Friday, ID Quarts on sale two for $3.  Buy 5 at $15, save $5 instant (see ad scan).

Pay $10 a/ Ins Savings.

use 4 .45/1 coupons at www.coupons.com  pay $6.40 net if all 4 double

use two $1/1 coupons from sign up at ID website (if offer still around)  pay $4.40

get $3-4 back on Savingstar depending on your offer (based on $10 or $15 spend)

get up to $4-5 back in Plenti Points Household offer (if you clipped offer) will stack with SStar if a different offer.

So potentially a MM if you max out on all listed above. 

NOTE: While Giant will have the same deal, they only double ONE COUPON.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Says who? Have you tried using a C.com IP at Giant PA in langhorne? I used four c.com IPs and they all doubled at Giant last week.

Now I agree that insert/newspaper coupons won't double past the first one, but c.com IPs all double for me beyond the first.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Says who? Have you tried using a C.com IP at Giant PA in langhorne? I used four c.com IPs and they all doubled at Giant last week.

Now I agree that insert/newspaper coupons won't double past the first one, but c.com IPs all double for me beyond the first.

thanks, will check that out!

rated:
NM

rated:
50cent EQ just added today at S&S/Giant for the 32oz size.

rated:
The $1/1 coupon they sent out via email a few weeks ago is still valid (thru 1/31/17).

Will S* still credit both their offer and the Plenti HH offer if they are not for the same amount? My Plenti offer is $5/15 but S* is $6/20 or something like that.

Also, there were 3 45c e-coupons for different varieties of ID in the last week or so. They were for seasonal, chocolate and any flavor. Plus the new 50c e-coupon that you posted. Will be interesting to see if they all come off.

rated:
billrubin said:   The $1/1 coupon they sent out via email a few weeks ago is still valid (thru 1/31/17).

Will S* still credit both their offer and the Plenti HH offer if they are not for the same amount? My Plenti offer is $5/15 but S* is $6/20 or something like that.

Also, there were 3 45c e-coupons for different varieties of ID in the last week or so. They were for seasonal, chocolate and any flavor. Plus the new 50c e-coupon that you posted. Will be interesting to see if they all come off.

Bill, the .45 Q's are for any, the wording was "ANY" not seasonal, even though the photo shows a season flavor.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Bill, the .45 Q's are for any, the wording was "ANY" not seasonal, even though the photo shows a season flavor.
I know that but you don't know how the 45c e-coupons will work. Also, when I checked the coding of the paper coupons using Qsser, it claimed they were valid on quart size, although the wording says any size. I'm not sure if they will beep if used with the 16 ounce size.

In any event, I did this deal yesterday. I bought 5 quarts, different varieties that would match the types. All 3 45c e-coupons came off along with the 50c e-coupon that just came out a couple of days ago. I used 5 of the $1 coupons. So I paid $3.15 for 5 quarts and will hopefully get $5 back from Plenti (my S* offers are all for $20 or more but my Plenti are $5/15).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016