• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Campbell's Chunky Soup .99c each, when you buy 10.

Thomas English Muffins buy one, get two for free.

Scott Bath Tissue 20 rolls for $9.77 or Scott Paper Towels 15 mega rolls for $9.77, when you use digital coupons for $1 off.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   Campbell's Chunky Soup .99c each, when you buy 10.

Thomas English Muffins buy one, get two for free.

Scott Bath Tissue 20 rolls for $9.77 or Scott Paper Towels 15 mega rolls for $9.77, when you use digital coupons for $1 off.

there were $1.20/3 chunky Q's in a recent insert.   plus printables here

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1536808

rated:
Free Campbell's Skillet/Slow Cooker sauces. $2.50 each, save $4 when you buy 4, print 75c coupons from Campbells.com.

There was also a $1/1 e-coupon for these which some may still have, that will make it $1 better than free.

Pace salsa is also part of the same deal. There is a 50c e-coupon for that as well as 50c printables. I had a B1G1F coupon that I printed last month from their website. It took $2.50 off, so combined with the e-coupon I got 2 free, then got 2 sauces so the whole thing was free (I had already used the sauce e-coupon).

Lipton 20 count tea bags (the flavored ones) are free with the 75c/1 printable (I don't have the link). On sale for $1.49.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016