• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Several stores owned by Krogers  are promoting a digital coupon linked to the store related loyalty card.  Log into your loyalty card and select the Gift Card digital coupons.  Go to the store. pick up the $100.00 GC and present to your cashier your loyalty card and the gift card.  Three AMEX GC offers now extended ~Expires 12/10..

See http://www.doctorofcredit.com/new-kroger-gift-card-deals/?utm_so... 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, GROCERY & DRUGSTORE. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 3:07am
Member Summary
Details updated 11/27/2016

Buy an Amex gift card and save $4.95. Valid only on variable-load or $50 cards, not $100 or $25 cards. Expires 12/10. Limit 1.
Buy a $100 Amex gift card and save $5.95. Expires 12/10. Limit 1.
Buy a $25 Amex gift card and save $3.95
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
couldn't find anything with Harris Teeter...

rated:
Cool. Got one in Ralph's socal.

rated:
psxzombie said:   couldn't find anything with Harris Teeter...
  Do they have a loyalty card and did you try to log into your loyalty card on line?

rated:
OP, did you pay a card fee for the GCs?.

rated:
+5.95 yes
$100.00
========
$ 95.95

rated:
​Harris teeter doesn't do those deals

rated:
JW10 said:   
psxzombie said:   couldn't find anything with Harris Teeter...
  Do they have a loyalty card and did you try to log into your loyalty card on line?

uh yes...

taglady concurs with my assumption.

rated:
Not sure what to tell you, several reports on twitter and elsewhere of it working on some of the different stores listed.

rated:
Which GCs are eligible? I buy at QFC quite a bit so can I pay $90 for a $100 QFC GC?

​nm, I can't read.   found it under QFC's digital coupon - MC, Visa, or Amex only and you have to pay the fee per the other post.

rated:
Yes, but true cost is still less than face value.

$ 5.95 fee
$100.00 GC
-$ 10.00 Coupon
========
$ 95.95 True cost

Visa GC activated and I spent it inside the same hour.
The AMEX true activation is delayed, but did work later.

rated:
It's available on my Kroger account, as well as 4xs the fuel points on Fri-Sat-Sun

rated:
The nice thing about this is there are two distinct offers available: one for a Mastercard or Visa and the other offer is for an American Express card. I have Am Ex Blue Everyday credit card that gives me 3% back for supermarket purchases, so each $100 card I buy will give me a $7.05 profit. Multiply it out by my 4 Kroger accounts and it will be a $56.40 profit for me for the $800 in gift cards. Thanks for the HU, OP.

rated:
Bakers Supermarket version of Kroger -  deal working 11/17/2016.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016