• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Text “Deals4” to 99006 for daily text reminders about all the exclusive deals!  
Coming November 25th! Save with new digital coupons every day through December 19th, plus get delicious recipes, tips and more for a very merry holiday. Savings Sneak Peek!
FREE Wrigley Skittles®, Starburst® OR Lifesaver® Storybook
Download Your Coupon on:  November 25
iTunes: Buy $50 in Gift Cards, Save $8
Download Your Coupon on:  November 26
FREE Kraft Snack Trios
Download Your Coupon on:  December 1
FREE 7UP®
Download Your Coupon on:  December 13
Offers available in select stores. Promotion ends December 19. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Failed for me: "This was NOT a valid keyword, response or command, pls check spelling."

rated:
fivetalents said:   Failed for me: "This was NOT a valid keyword, response or command, pls check spelling."
It worked for me.  It may only work for phone numbers that are connected to Kroger cards ? ? ?

Here is the promotion link:
Deck the Halls promotion 

rated:
Figured it out, there was a space before the code when I copied and pasted.

rated:
According to H4F, this promotion is available at Kroger affiliates such as Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry's, etc.

rated:
Receive ONE (1) free Wrigley Skittles=15px®, Starburst=15px® OR Lifesaver=15px®StorybookExp 12/09/2016

rated:
SweetClover said:   According to H4F, this promotion is available at Kroger affiliates such as Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry's, etc.
 There are 16 participating brands. You can select the one in your area to access the daily dealys here: www.25merrydays.com

rated:
Today there is a freebie (only the 2nd since launch day): FREE DOVE ICE CREAM OR SORBET MULTIPACK. Also noticed they have a link to the promo on their homepage.

rated:
fivetalents said:   Today there is a freebie (only the 2nd since launch day): FREE DOVE ICE CREAM OR SORBET MULTIPACK. Also noticed they have a link to the promo on their homepage.
 Nice freebie today. Thanks for the HU.

rated:
Don't forget to download your coupon today (Thursday, 12/1):

FREE Kraft Snack Trios Receive ONE (1) Kraft Snack Trio.
Exp 12/15/2016

rated:
12/4 Freebie: Ocean Spray Dried Cranberries (5-6 oz).
12/5 Freebie: Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts 16 oz*
12/13 Freebie: 7UP® 2-Liter*
12/16 Freebie: Pillsbury Cake Mix*

These are all the Freebie till 12/19.

rated:
I went to Food4Less yesterday and picked up the 5 freebies thus far. You should have seen the cashier's face as the total went to $0. Initially it was $12.49 and then the deductions started.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016