• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rayovac Brick Pac only. W/Digital coupon. The Shoprite ad says: Look for $1.50 off MFR coupon in most Sunday Papers.

Also box of Sweet Potatoes 5Lb $2.49.  I use a large Aluminum Metal pan, cut off the edges of the sweet potatoes, and wash them. Remove the burrs. I use 1 1/2 packets of Onion soup mix to coat them. Bake them for about 1 1/2 - 2 1/2hrs. Set oven to about 375 Degrees. I use about 4Lb - 5Lbs. Been doing this for two years now. Tastes delicious!

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, GROCERY & DRUGSTORE, GROCERY & DRUGSTORE. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 10:29am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Well, I guess the $1.50 Rayovac coupon, was not in my Sun paper. The Shoprite Rayovac Digital coupon, was loaded today.

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   Well, I guess the $1.50 Rayovac coupon, was not in my Sun paper. The Shoprite Rayovac Digital coupon, was loaded today.

We have it in ours. Phila Inquirer.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Marvinomatic said:   Well, I guess the $1.50 Rayovac coupon, was not in my Sun paper. The Shoprite Rayovac Digital coupon, was loaded today.

We have it in ours. Phila Inquirer.

I found it! I get two different papers. One comes on Sat, with all the coupons. I looked on Sat, but could not find one. So I assumed the Sun paper did not have one. (Sat and Sun, are the same coupons) Then after I wrote what I said, then I looked at Sun coupons, and found it. LOL 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016