• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
RIGHT GUARD XTREME DEODORANT, $2.49 (SALE PRICE)

Be sure to check out the rest of the ShopRite Deals for the week before 

some also have a Savingstar offer for $1.50/1 making this a $2.01 mm

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   some also have a Savingstar offer for $1.50/1 making this a $2.01 mm
There's apparently an older $2 S* offer that some may still have to make it even better.

Oddly there are 2 $1.50 e-coupons, but you can only use one per order, even if you buy more than one.

rated:
BARILLA PASTA SAUCE, $1.99 (SALE PRICE)

rated:
FINLANDIA BUTTER $1.99

also $3 back on $10 Savingstar Rebate avail for many. working on $2.99 pre price plus will need 4 butters to hit $10.

rated:
Wow! A bunch of SR freebies that aren't DE Kenny family store ones. While last week DE stores didn't have freebies, they did have 4 25˘ Q's for SR brand all-purpose flour, 5 lb bag SR sugar, 2 lbs bag of SR brown or 10x sugar, and a dozen eggs with minimum $50 purchase. No DE freebies/cheapies this week. Wasn't planning on shopping at SR, might have to reconsider. TY MrC.

ETA: I noticed SR reloaded the Betty Crocker mixes and Progresso soup e-Q's, so I clipped them. There will probably be more deals, I know coupons.com reset the Progresso one, as I already printed it out. There is also a 75˘ off 3 cake mixes. This week Shoprite has the Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist on sale for $1.49. Buy 3 boxes, use the 75˘ off 3, plus clip the SR e-Q for 75˘ off 3. Buy 3 for $4.47 - the $2.25 from the printable doubled and the e-Q, pay $2.22 for the 3 boxes, or 74˘ each (half-price). These are the ones such as Carrot Cake, Spice, Red Velvet, Rainbow Chip, German Chocolate, etc. SR has Progresso Vegetable Classics on sale for $1.25, Use the $1 off 3 e-Q, plus the printable $1 off 3. Buy 3 cans for $3.75 - $2 Q's = $1.75 or approximately 59˘ each.

rated:
SweetClover said:   ETA: I noticed SR reloaded the Betty Crocker mixes and Progresso soup e-Q's, so I clipped them.

Where did you see the cake mix e-coupon? I did not receive it. And I did not get a new soup e-coupon this week. There was a new BC mashed potatoes e-coupon this week.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   FINLANDIA BUTTER $1.99

also $3 back on $10 Savingstar Rebate avail for many. working on $2.99 pre price plus will need 4 butters to hit $10.

Unfortunately, the Checkout 51 offer is limit one. But I guess the $3 from S* will make up for the missing offers. Buy one now and another Thursday (assuming it resets) to get offer a second time.

Also, if you already got the freebie at S&S/Giant, you'll only need to buy 3 more at SR.

rated:
billrubin said:   
SweetClover said:   ETA: I noticed SR reloaded the Betty Crocker mixes and Progresso soup e-Q's, so I clipped them.
Where did you see the cake mix e-coupon? I did not receive it. And I did not get a new soup e-coupon this week. There was a new BC mashed potatoes e-coupon this week.

It was on the SR e-Q's page, as well as the soup e-Q. Maybe SR has targeted offers, they both say that they expire 12/03. Has anybody had an experience where some e'Q's are available only in certain regions? Our DE stores tend to have paper Q's for our stores (though, as MrC has pointed out, if you non-DE residents can get them, they work in any SR), maybe they do something similar with e'Q's? If they do, it's new to me. 

I did see the potatoes, they are also on sale for $1. I haven't looked for any paper Q's yet. Have to check the BC website.

ETA: Found a BC spud Q on coupons.com, 75˘ off two. That'll double here to $1.50, plus the e'Q for 75˘, which will make two of the BC spuds a 25˘ mm. Another food bank donation.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
It was on the SR e-Q's page, as well as the soup e-Q. Maybe SR has targeted offers, they both say that they expire 12/03. Has anybody had an experience where some e'Q's are available only in certain regions? Our DE stores tend to have paper Q's for our stores (though, as MrC has pointed out, if you non-DE residents can get them, they work in any SR), maybe they do something similar with e'Q's? If they do, it's new to me. 

I did see the potatoes, they are also on sale for $1. I haven't looked for any paper Q's yet. Have to check the BC website.

ETA: Found a BC spud Q on coupons.com, 75˘ off two. That'll double here to $1.50, plus the e'Q for 75˘, which will make two of the BC spuds a 25˘ mm. Another food bank donation.

There was actually a 50c/1 coupon for the potatoes on the bettycrocker.com site but it's apparently gone.

Perhaps we have a different definition of "reloaded". There was a cake mix e-coupon that came out on 10/27, a week ahead of the rest of the November GM e-coupons.There has not been one after that. There have been multiple soup e-coupons but there wasn't a new one this week. There was one last Sunday when the other GM November e-coupons became available.

E-coupons (with a c, not a q) are not regional. There are some"For You" offers, but it's not clear how those are determined.

rated:
^^^ All I know is that I recently used both the cake/baking mix (brownies on the deal MrC posted) and the soup, was surprised to see them show up again, after I logged into my account yesterday. They're there, along with the BC potato one, all having the same 12/03 exp date. Perhaps they are the "For You" offers you mentioned. 

We could argue the semantics, but "Q" is often used as a shortcut for "coupon" (I know I've see emo use that here, as well as seeing it on some other forums).

rated:
SweetClover said:   ^^^ All I know is that I recently used both the cake/baking mix (brownies on the deal MrC posted) and the soup, was surprised to see them show up again, after I logged into my account yesterday. They're there, along with the BC potato one, all having the same 12/03 exp date. Perhaps they are the "For You" offers you mentioned. 

We could argue the semantics, but "Q" is often used as a shortcut for "coupon" (I know I've see emo use that here, as well as seeing it on some other forums).

agreed, MQ is the abbrev for Manufacturer Coupon, EQ for Electronic/Digital Coupon and IP refers to an Internet Printable (can be a man or a store coupon)

rated:
The Finlandia Butter and Nutella are on sale again this week. Also, if you go to the Finlandia FB page ( https://www.facebook.com/FinlandiaCheese/app/510333669002004/ ) and sign up for the newsletter, you will receive a PDF file link for a Q with unlimited prints, but Q is limited to "1 per household" in fine print, so you probably can't use more than 1 per shopping trip, it's a $1 off a lb of cheese or 2 sticks of butter. My 1st 1 printed out really small, I printed a 2nd using the custom size option, and increased it to 100%. It prints on the center of a sheet of paper.

rated:
SweetClover said:   The Finlandia Butter and Nutella are on sale again this week. Also, if you go to the Finlandia FB page ( https://www.facebook.com/FinlandiaCheese/app/510333669002004/ ) and sign up for the newsletter, you will receive a PDF file link for a Q with unlimited prints, but Q is limited to "1 per household" in fine print, so you probably can't use more than 1 per shopping trip, it's a $1 off a lb of cheese or 2 sticks of butter. My 1st 1 printed out really small, I printed a 2nd using the custom size option, and increased it to 100%. It prints on the center of a sheet of paper.
  There are better coupons available. There was a $1/1 in last week's Smartsource insert and I think it's still available for printing on coupons.com.

Finlandia also on sale at Stop & Shop, same price.

rated:
billrubin said:   
SweetClover said:   The Finlandia Butter and Nutella are on sale again this week. Also, if you go to the Finlandia FB page ( https://www.facebook.com/FinlandiaCheese/app/510333669002004/ ) and sign up for the newsletter, you will receive a PDF file link for a Q with unlimited prints, but Q is limited to "1 per household" in fine print, so you probably can't use more than 1 per shopping trip, it's a $1 off a lb of cheese or 2 sticks of butter. My 1st 1 printed out really small, I printed a 2nd using the custom size option, and increased it to 100%. It prints on the center of a sheet of paper.
  There are better coupons available. There was a $1/1 in last week's Smartsource insert and I think it's still available for printing on coupons.com.

Finlandia also on sale at Stop & Shop, same price.

I'm aware of the coupons.com printable, MrC already posted that above. But you are limited to 2 prints. This is another coupon you can use along with those, especially if you want to do the SS deal he mentioned with a purchase of 4, and you don't have enough of the Smartsource ones.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016