• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Only thing I see worth doing this week is the Best Buy gc.
I use BB gc to buy other gc, eg gas gc.  YMMV.  Registers are programmed to allow it but its up to the store.
There's also 500PP wyb $100 Amex gc but not legal in my state.  If the activation fee is $4.95 really not worth it IMO. 
Amex gc aren't as easy to liquidate as Visa gc but they're safer than MC gc.

There's probably a free shampoo or APDO deal at RA but I only get that stuff when its a MM and I didn't see any HBA MM this week.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, GROCERY & DRUGSTORE, GROCERY & DRUGSTORE. — Dec. 3, 2016 @ 5:46am
Member Summary

Rite Aid (8.24kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The Best Buy gc are variable load.  I put $100 on a gc and received 1600 PP.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   The Best Buy gc are variable load.  I put $100 on a gc and received 1600 PP.
I did the same.

I was hoping to find a $200 Amex card (to get $10 PP and only have to pay a fee for one card), but that didn't exist at my Rite Aid  . They had $25, $50, $100, and variable load ($25-$500) cards. The sign on the display said that the variable load cards were cash only. I don't use cash since I get credit card rewards for all my purchases, so I had to skip the Amex deal. The fee on the $100 card was $5.95.  I also got Sure and Brut deodorants (1 of each) for $1.75 each - $.50 L2C coupon for each - $1 PP for each (total 50 cents for two deodorants).

rated:
So, what GCs does BB typically carry?

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   So, what GCs does BB typically carry?
I get gas gc.  They have Shell and Exxon Mobil.  I prefer Exxon Mobil cuz then I also earn PP. 
They might have other brands of gas but I only pay attention to what I can use.

rated:
Just noticed on the Plenti app that they are discontinuing the Household Offers as of 1/24/17. I rarely used them, but the double dipping on produce offers was nice, and sometimes (if rarely) on the "one or many" offers.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   So, what GCs does BB typically carry?
  I took some notes for you
eBay, Kohls, Darden, Panera, Nordstroms, Marshalls, Macys, Disney, AMC, NetFlix, some phone cards, Mobil, Shell & BP gas, Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy, iTunes, Bass Pro Shop, Chipotle, StarBucks, Whole Foods, Boston Market, Taco Bell, Red Robin, Uber, Google Play and that's all I wrote down.  No Home Depot, Lowe's, Staples, PETsMART, Visa or MasterCard. 
The Mobil card was variable load $25-$500!  I had $300 in gc but was nervous about putting it all on one card so put it on 2 cards.

rated:
IF you have the PPHO wyb Advil now is a good time to do it-- before the PPHO expires.  I also had $2/Advil RA coupons..
1st acct I got 80 ct film coated using the $3/1 ip on advil's website.  Stacked the $2 RA coupon.
Reg price $10.99, $8.79 gold - $3/1 ip - $2/1 RA coupon so $3.79 oop.
Received 200 PP and the following from S*:
Save $2.00 on any ONE (1) AdvilŪ 80ct or larger exp. 12/31/16
Save $2.00 on ANY ONE (1) AdvilŪ 80ct or larger exp. 12/10/16
Save $1.00 on ANY ONE (1) AdvilŪ 40ct or larger or AdvilŪPM 20ct or larger exp. 12/10/16
Save $2.00 on ANY ONE (1) AdvilŪPM 40ct or larger exp. 12/10/16

Store only had one bottle of 80 ct film coated so for 2nd card got bonus size LiquiGels (100 ct) and used the $2/1 L2c with the RA coupon.
Received the 200 PP and the same 4 S*.

If you don't have the RA coupon or the PPHO its still a MM:
$8.79 film coated - $3/1 ip = $5.79 oop and get back $7 from S*
If store doesn't have film coated then its ~ free.
$8.79 liquigels - $2 L2c = $6.79 oop and get back $7 from S*.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016