• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.coupons.com 

.50/1 any size doubles to $1

on sale $1.99 pack at SR. includes: Shredded swiss, mozz (full and part skim), Mexican Blend, Sharp Cheddar, etc

The slice cheese (7-8oz) may be the same price, but I didn't look.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I checked the Shoprite from Home powered by WebGrocer and the sliced cheese isn't included. The individually wrapped singles are 2 for $5.

rated:
SweetClover said:   I checked the Shoprite from Home powered by WebGrocer and the sliced cheese isn't included. The individually wrapped singles are 2 for $5.

thnx Clover. the shredded at 99c ac is a nice deal. Picked up 4 of them today. we use a lot of shredded cheese here in the Mister Cheap household.

rated:
My coupon says borden cheese, 32oz.
Could not find that size in sr.

rated:
scottvm said:   My coupon says borden cheese, 32oz.

there are 2 Qs at coupons.com, one for the 32oz one for any size

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
scottvm said:   My coupon says borden cheese, 32oz.

there are 2 Qs at coupons.com, one for the 32oz one for any size

I realized that last night, they have two different Q's for different sizes. You have to hover over each with your mouse to get the full description. The 32 oz does have the "Available at WalMart" note, appears to be a product they sell there. I've never seen that size in a regular grocer. I was confused at first, but found the other. Sale that MrC posted is on the 6 - 8 oz bags of shredded cheese, so you couldn't have done this deal with a 32 oz bag (though that would be an awesome deal, 32 oz for 99¢).

rated:
up date

Giant/S&S has added Dig Coupons for 50/1 any Borden and .50/1 32 oz cheese.

Should make the 8oz size 99c or less with stacked Printable/Digit Q.  Limit 1.

rated:
Someone on another forum said the IP does not double, anyone confirm this?

rated:
If you didn't do this deal, and still have your Q's, the sliced cheese is on sale this week for the same price, $1.99 7-8 oz pkg.

rated:
SweetClover said:   If you didn't do this deal, and still have your Q's, the sliced cheese is on sale this week for the same price, $1.99 7-8 oz pkg.

the Borden Q's appear to have reset on Coupons.com

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
SweetClover said:   If you didn't do this deal, and still have your Q's, the sliced cheese is on sale this week for the same price, $1.99 7-8 oz pkg.

Sweet! Mor Cheez! 

PS Did you run into any problems with doubling, per coffee's inquiry? I wonder if what he saw might have been store specific? SR generally doubles, but their policy allows stores to set their own policy, store owner/operator can choose to not double.
Shoprite Coupon Policy said:
6. Note your store’s current double coupon policy. Double coupon policies vary by store. Check your store for details. We will double up to four identical coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Sweet! Mor Cheez! 

PS Did you run into any problems with doubling, per coffee's inquiry? I wonder if what he saw might have been store specific? SR generally doubles, but their policy allows stores to set their own policy, store owner/operator can choose to not double.
Shoprite Coupon Policy said:
6. Note your store’s current double coupon policy. Double coupon policies vary by store. Check your store for details. We will double up to four identical coupons per household per day unless further restricted by the manufacturer.

I can't remember for sure, it was last week. it's possible the Q's were entered manually cause the scanner wasn't reading the bar code and they doubled due to that cause the cashier didn't override it. I'll report back later in the week when I get the slices.

rated:
I didn't have any problems with my Q's doubling for the sliced cheese, I think what coffee saw was an isolated incident involving one person and one store setting a different policy.

rated:
SweetClover said:   I didn't have any problems with my Q's doubling for the sliced cheese, I think what coffee saw was an isolated incident involving one person and one store setting a different policy.
  Too bad this wasn't confirmed earlier....coupon is now NLA....c'mon fatwalleters!

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
SweetClover said:   I didn't have any problems with my Q's doubling for the sliced cheese, I think what coffee saw was an isolated incident involving one person and one store setting a different policy.
  Too bad this wasn't confirmed earlier....coupon is now NLA....c'mon fatwalleters!

oh boo hoo, you print out coupons anyway. worry about the details later. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016