• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
In the weekly Rite Aid  ad for the week of 11/20 there is an in-ad coupon for $2.50 for a Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush ($3 - 2.50 in-ad coupon value = 50 cents)/ In the Black Friday ad (11/24-11/26) there is a PP offer that if you buy 2 Slim Soft toothbrushes you will get $8 back in Plenti points. There will be a 50 cent off Colgate toothbrush coupon coming in Sunday's paper (11/20). So if the toothbrushes ring up at $3 each after using 2 in-ad coupons and 2 50 cents/1 man coupons then this will be an $8 MM wyb 2 (limit 2). If the toothbrushes ring up as $4 each after using 2 in-ad coupons and 2 50 cents/1 man coupons then this will be a $6 MM wyb 2 (limit 2).

** EVEN WITHOUT THE 50 CENT MAN Q -- JUST uSING THE IN-AD COUPON -- THIS IS A HUUUUGE MM! **

IMPORTANT UPDATE (credit MisterCheap):

if you have not yet done this deal!!  SAT IS LAST DAY!!  

This deal is much easier than first outlined.

If you look closely at the $2.50/1 Q in the RA AD, it is valid, not only on SLIM SOFT but also 360 AND MAX toothbrushes. If you look closely, there is a comma and a "OR" between all three types.

Therefore, no need to find the slim soft to make $16.

some of the 360 types are also ringing up at $3, others at $4. you can price check of course can't list all types at different prices.

But the IN AD Q will scan on the $3 360 TB's but not the $4 360's.

these are well stocked in stores, just got back from 2 RA's and bought a bunch when I realized I didn't need to find the slim soft type. PP's credited as Mr. V outlined on the $3 ones, up to a $16MM in points.

I only got the 360's. any of the 360's that have the Blue Box Banner that say "FLOSS TIP BRISTLES" on them. in my case UPC 035000680549

the coupon only scans on the $3 sale priced ones, not the $4.  that's why I recommend a price check since there are so many 360 varieties.   but you still get 1600 points wyb 4. that's maxing out.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sounds like its worth doing even if you don't have the 50˘ insert coupon-- because one is unwilling to spend $4 for the paper that has it.

rated:
Good catch. Tnx Mr. C.

rated:
melachri said:   Good catch. Tnx Mr. C.
 Mr. C? He has brought us many a good deals, but this deal is from Mr V. You are mixing up your alphabet letters.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
 Mr. C? He has brought us many a good deals, but this deal is from Mr V. You are mixing up your alphabet letters.

Good Catch Mr. V

Signed, Mr C

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

Sorry. I guess I need remedial kindergarten. Either that or better typing skills.

rated:
mr v nice one green for you , but maybe a bettering of the deal you found , what stops us from using the offer early in the week to get 2 with the 2.50 in ad coupon even with out the 50 cent coup for 50 cents each and then later in the week use more 2.50 in ad coupon for 2 more offers once it is 4 with a 4 pp back offer ? or is it a limit of 2 for the whole week ? of course if one is able to get 4 50 cent coupons then it is a free or mm offer times four during the week ? is that correct ?

rated:
henryj1 said:   mr v nice one green for you , but maybe a bettering of the deal you found , what stops us from using the offer early in the week to get 2 with the 2.50 in ad coupon even with out the 50 cent coup for 50 cents each and then later in the week use more 2.50 in ad coupon for 2 more offers once it is 4 with a 4 pp back offer ? or is it a limit of 2 for the whole week ? of course if one is able to get 4 50 cent coupons then it is a free or mm offer times four during the week ? is that correct ?
You could definitely use the in-ad coupon early in this week and get as many toothbrushes as you want for 50 cents or free with 50 cent man Q. The only thing you might run into though are stock issues. I went to a store yesterday before the deal even started and they only had 4 Slim Soft toothbrushes. You may want to find a good hiding place in the store and hide some toothbrushes so when you want to do the MM come Thursday you will be able to.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
henryj1 said:   mr v nice one green for you , but maybe a bettering of the deal you found , what stops us from using the offer early in the week to get 2 with the 2.50 in ad coupon even with out the 50 cent coup for 50 cents each and then later in the week use more 2.50 in ad coupon for 2 more offers once it is 4 with a 4 pp back offer ? or is it a limit of 2 for the whole week ? of course if one is able to get 4 50 cent coupons then it is a free or mm offer times four during the week ? is that correct ?
You could definitely use the in-ad coupon early in this week and get as many toothbrushes as you want for 50 cents or free with 50 cent man Q. The only thing you might run into though are stock issues. I went to a store yesterday before the deal even started and they only had 4 Slim Soft toothbrushes. You may want to find a good hiding place in the store and hide some toothbrushes so when you want to do the MM come Thursday you will be able to.

speaking of stock issues, I'd also grab the circulars you need NOW to get all the store Q's to cut out.  They may be in short supply or gone later in the week.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   

speaking of stock issues, I'd also grab the circulars you need NOW to get all the store Q's to cut out.  They may be in short supply or gone later in the week.

$2.50/1 store Q NOT scanning on the Slim Soft, coming up no product match. has to be manually entered.   Found 7 today, bought all for now, will do return/rebuy later in week to get the points and bring the man Q's then. Would hate to be online with the Q's not scanning when store is busy.

rated:
IMPORTANT UPDATE if you have not yet done this deal!!  SAT IS LAST DAY!!  MR V please update title.

If you look closely at the $2.50/1 Q in the RA AD, it is valid, not only on SLIM SOFT but also 360 AND MAX toothbrushes. If you look closely, there is a comma and a "OR" between all three types.

some of the 360 types are also ringing up at $3, others at $4. you can price check of course can't list all types at different prices.

these are well stocked in stores, just got back from 2 RA's and bought a bunch when I realized I didn't need to find the slim soft type. PP's credited as Mr. V outlined on the $3 ones, up to a $16MM in points.

rated:
I only got the 360's. any of the 360's that have the Blue Box Banner that say "FLOSS TIP BRISTLES" on them. in my case UPC 035000680549

the coupon only scans on the $3 sale priced ones, not the $4.  that's why I recommend a price check since there are so many 360 varieties.   but you still get 1600 points wyb 4. that's maxing out.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   IMPORTANT UPDATE if you have not yet done this deal!!  SAT IS LAST DAY!!  MR V please update title.

My local Rite Aid was out of the toothbrush with the UPC you listed. I did not price check but I tired the one with the UPC that ended in 680532 and it rang up at 2/$8 ($4 each) and the coupon scanned and said no matching item found. It had s Blue Box Banner that say "FLOSS TIP BRISTLES" on them nut stilll rang up at 2/$8. The manager was nice enough to manually enter the $2.50 coupon x 2, but she said she could not (or would not) price modify the toothbrush to $3. That was OK because even without using any manufacturer coupons and paying the $4 each price, I still made $4.36 after tax on the 2 brushes. I will go to another Rite Aid tomorrow to get 2 more toothbrushes to reach my limit.

rated:
Do I have to handover 4 in ad Q? Can flyers be found at store as I believe I threw mine.

rated:
nanga said:   Do I have to handover 4 in ad Q? Can flyers be found at store as I believe I threw mine.

Yes and yes.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
nanga said:   Do I have to handover 4 in ad Q? Can flyers be found at store as I believe I threw mine.
  Yes and yes.

Good luck finding flyers in the store today. They are probably hard to come by at this point.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   
  Yes and yes.

Good luck finding flyers in the store today. They are probably hard to come by at this point.

you may be able to print out a good copy of the coupon from a PDF circular online. at riteaid.com or iheartrite.com, etc

Cashiers don't care, just as long as the bar code can be read and scanned.

rated:
Thanks guys!

rated:
IAQ works for:
Floss Tip Medium #55 ($3)
Floss Tip Black #92 ($3)
360 Medium 36 ($4)
360 Medium 37 ($4)

Hope whoever is looking finds stock.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016