• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.giantpa.com

also S&S

coupon online FRIDAY to clip

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can't say this excites me, but there was a 55c coupon in last Saturday's SS insert, so it will be a MM. Not sure if it will double or not, since they have stopped fully doubling when it's a MM situation with e-coupon. And it's a good donation item.

rated:
I don't have the e-coupon yet at S&S. Do you have it from Giant?

rated:
While I appreciate the heads up, I value this freebie like I value a prostate exam.

rated:
billrubin said:   I don't have the e-coupon yet at S&S. Do you have it from Giant?

nope, not yet. LivingRich posted about this yesterday coming today.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   While I appreciate the heads up, I value this freebie like I value a prostate exam.

LOL! Yeah... I wouldn't eat it. Hormel stuff is so over-processed and salty. But as billrubin said, " it's a good donation item."  Food banks love canned meat and fish donations, gotta have some protein to go with all that pasta, canned sauce, canned fruits & veggies, etc.

Giant Landover (MD) doesn't have this, only Hormel e-Q I could find is $3 off the deli tray. Sometimes the PA & MD stores share offers, sometimes they don't. Our Giant's in DE are the MD ones. No big loss, as I woulda donated it. 

rated:
I found this deal on LRWC and it seems like it's just free with paper coupon. Sale price is $1 less 55c paper coupon (doubled) from last week's Smartsource insert.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016