• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.shoprite.com 

get TWO Free Oikos Drinks with EQ and printable BOGO here https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=19599015&afsrc=1

$1mm with $1/2 ibotta rebate offer on OIKOS



 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Be sure to submit the Oikos or Light & Fit for $1 back from Ibotta once you get 2 free with the printable coupon.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.shoprite.com 

get TWO Free Oikos Drinks with EQ and printable BOGO here https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=19599015&afsrc=1



 

New at loading coupons.

- Logged on to the website using email and password
- Found coupons, clicked "Load to card"
- Confirmed loaded
- Went shopping, used phone number at register
- Card discount came off, FREE coupon did not
- Confirmed card number on receipt
- Checked website, indicates "Coupon Loaded"

What am I missing?

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.shoprite.com 

get TWO Free Oikos Drinks with EQ and printable BOGO here https://www.coupons.com/coupons/?cid=19599015&afsrc=1 



 

New at loading coupons.

- Logged on to the website using email and password
- Found coupons, clicked "Load to card"
- Confirmed loaded
- Went shopping, used phone number at register
- Card discount came off, FREE coupon did not
- Confirmed card number on receipt
- Checked website, indicates "Coupon Loaded"

What am I missing?

  

you should use the PAPER coupon, the system is programmed to only take off ONE coupon, it won't apply two. that's why the post says "PRINTABLE" for the BOGO, don't load them to your card on offers like this where two coupons are involved.

rated:
I meant to say I bought only one each, and the EQs did not take.

rated:
ocean935 said:   I meant to say I bought only one each, and the EQs did not take.
  

confused now. please clearly outline what you bought. "one of each' what?

rated:
ocean935 said:   I meant to say I bought only one each, and the EQs did not take.
Check the Price Plus card number on your receipt to the number you see on the website. Many people find that they have a different card tied to their phone number than they're adding coupons to online. Use the KeyRing app if you don't have the physical card.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   I meant to say I bought only one each, and the EQs did not take.
  

confused now. please clearly outline what you bought. "one of each' what?

Loaded EQs for Stonyfield FREE yogurt cup, and Dannon FREE Oikos yogurt drink.
Bought one of each. Normal sale price rang up, then the "with card" discount which is for all cardholders. So 99c for one, and I think $1.25 (or $1?) for the other. NOT free.
Same for a second card.

I know there was no minimum purchase requirement, but even if there had been, each purchase was well over $100.
Long lines, so I just paid and left.

I still need to make more purchases, which include some items that have EQs. Having second thoughts...

rated:
ocean935 said:   
I would suggest that you use the card number for future purchases, not your phone number. I've read stories that people got card pricing even when scanning the wrong store's card. Obviously their e-coupons did not work. I think there's a way to see previous purchases on the website or app. See if your purchases of the yogurt show up there.

Also if you contact customer service (via email or phone) they can apply the value of the missing e-coupons to your card. That assumes that you were using the correct card number, of course.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ocean935 said:   I meant to say I bought only one each, and the EQs did not take.
  

confused now. please clearly outline what you bought. "one of each' what?

Loaded EQs for Stonyfield FREE yogurt cup, and Dannon FREE Oikos yogurt drink.
Bought one of each. Normal sale price rang up, then the "with card" discount which is for all cardholders. So 99c for one, and I think $1.25 (or $1?) for the other. NOT free.
Same for a second card.

I know there was no minimum purchase requirement, but even if there had been, each purchase was well over $100.
Long lines, so I just paid and left.

I still need to make more purchases, which include some items that have EQs. Having second thoughts...

  

A few pointers: What Bill said, also, print out your loaded EQ's off the shoprite site (or have it on your phone). You should see the EQ's come off your total when you hit "PAY FOR MY ORDER" but before you pay. if they DO NOT come off and you don't want to deal with c/service, ask to have your order voided or the specific items voided.

If you have your loaded EQ's with you to show, after you pay, go up to C/S with your receipt and the loaded EQ list, they will give you the money you are due, assuming you bought the right items and quantities as it applies.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016