• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Domino Sugar 4 lb Bag (not canister) 91˘ after 75˘ off Q. You must buy 5 items to get the $1.66 price, and you are limited to a max of 4 each. You can find Domino Sugar buy 2 get 75˘ off coupons on SmartSource.com * and RedPlumb.com, you will need 2 to buy 4 bags. Coupon will double, so it's 75˘ off each bag, for 91˘ final cost. See the scan I took from my ad for additional items. If you have any Q's for the other items, your 5th item to buy with the sugar could be one of those. I couldn't find any current Q's, if anybody knows of any, feel free to share.

ETA: See New below for Duncan Hines Q, and even further savings.

*SmartSource is currently not compatible with Chrome, and when I tried to print in Firefox, Java blocked it. I found that opening a private browsing window in FF allowed me to print the Q. I would have used RP, but the page said I already met my max (I used RP Q for a Giant/Landover deal). 

ETA: SmartSource also works using LOZO.com to print Q's.

New: 75˘/1 Duncan Hines Perfect Size Cake Mix (from MrC here ) http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/#/index.html?Link=2XKYCE5OIOBVE   Buy 4 sugar, 1 DH cake mix, = $8.30. Use all 3 75˘ off Q's, doubled - $4.50 = $3.80 or 76˘ each w/printables (if you have 4 of the RP's MrC mentioned, you can pay as little as 16˘). Or mix & match the RP & printables.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016