Sabra SuperBowl Contest 2018 Minnesota & Coupons

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wooohoo, win a trip to Minnesota in January!  

Coupon is crap, buy one product get a different product that i don't want free

I decided not to print

my4mainecoons said:   wooohoo, win a trip to Minnesota in January!  
  Yes, but you get to watch the Packers play, indoors

Thank you. Would love to win those tickets

Tribe hummus is $1.99 on sale this week at ShopRite

Yes, I would love to go to the Superbowl in January. My sister lives in St Paul. She, and her husband, would welcome me! I would take my brother in law, to the Superbowl. It's only 15 Min away!

I lived in St. Paul for almost 10 years.  I would love a trip to MN in January but its not for everyone.

@LorenW- I flew from Minneapolis to Orlando.  Plane was full of Packer fans.  Pack was playing in Tampa, flights to Tampa were more $$ so they were flying to Orlando instead.  Fans said it was easier for them to get seats to an away game in FL than to get a seat at Lambeau.  I knew cheeseheads were die hard fans but I was impressed at effort just to see a regular season game.

An outdoor SB game in Anchorage in Jan.that was free,would have 100 million or so fans clamoring for it,let alone an indoor game in Minneapolis.

my4mainecoons said:   
  I lived in St. Paul for almost 10 years.  I would love a trip to MN in January but its not for everyone.

@LorenW- I flew from Minneapolis to Orlando.  Plane was full of Packer fans.  Pack was playing in Tampa, flights to Tampa were more $$ so they were flying to Orlando instead.  Fans said it was easier for them to get seats to an away game in FL than to get a seat at Lambeau.  I knew cheeseheads were die hard fans but I was impressed at effort just to see a regular season game.

Yes tickets in Gbay are just stooooiply $$,
I don't like to go to Lambeau, since the stadium is high school like, with metal benches, no seat backs, and people packed in like sardines, and of course no roof.
​I have been to quite a few Packer away games

Minneapolis is a very nice city, except for the weather

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017