• filter:

Free Right Guard Xtreme Dry Spray @ CVS or Walgreens after MIR

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://rapid-rebates.com/RightGuardTMF#/ 

Purchases Right Guard Xtreme Dry Spray from CVS or Walgreens, print the rebate form, fill it out and mail it in along with your receipt to receive your purchase price back up to a $6.99 value!
Receipts must be dated no later than 2/28/2017 and postmarked by 3/15/2017.
Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your check.

Member Summary

Right Guard Xtreme Dry Spra (10.98kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Between this and the seemingly constant WalMart free samples of the Degree dry spray, if there is one thing I can count on from FatWallet, it is getting an ongoing supply of free spray on deodorant. I have no idea why these brands are so eager in pushing this so much, but as long as I keep getting offering free deodorant (and right now I've got a backlog of three unused ones, all free ones), I'm willing to change my habits for a while to take it.

rated:
Different rebate offer codes for Wags vs. CVS. Thoughts on whether submitting one for each will work?

rated:
The SavingStar app also has a $1.00 rebate, turning this into a MM.

rated:
bugmeetsworld said:   The SavingStar app also has a $1.00 rebate, turning this into a MM.
Thanks for the reminder.

There is a $1 mfr. coupon from the 2/19 Sunday newspaper (YMMV) and there may still be a printable version from Smartsource as well. Also, My Walgreens had $1 peel coupons on the product. We'll see if the coupon affects the rebate amount.
My store's purchase price was $6.79 and the max. rebate amount is $5.99, so I need at least one of these "bonuses" to truly get the item FAR. I hate it when mfr's don't actually sell the item for correct amount to make an item FAR. 

rated:
Rebate is up to 5.99, Walgreens price here is 6.49. You can use the $1 coupon but that will reduce your rebate by $1 per terms of the offer. You can also stack it with a $1 SavingStar rebate as mentioned previously.

RedPlum has the $1/1 coupon if there aren't peelies on yours, if you want to do that.

rated:
They now have a rebate available for Rite Aid .

rated:
cpabster said:   Rebate is up to 5.99, Walgreens price here is 6.49. You can use the $1 coupon but that will reduce your rebate by $1 per terms of the offer. 
  If the purchase price is above the max rebate, the end result is not much different than getting the max rebate. In my case, $6.79 - $1 coupon = $5.79 is the amount I should get back for the rebate.
cpabster said: You can also stack it with a $1 SavingStar rebate as mentioned previously.

RedPlum has the $1/1 coupon if there aren't peelies on yours, if you want to do that.

Yeah, we said all of that already. (Well, I guess I misstated SmartSource instead of Red Plum.) Limit of one mfr. coupon whatever the case.

There is also an electronic mfr. coupon that can be added to your Walgreens/Balance Rewards account if you purchase it there.

rated:
My RA does not carry this yet. Will have to try WAGS.

rated:
They've extended the offer deadline to 3/31/17.

rated:
scottvm said:   My RA does not carry this yet. Will have to try WAGS.
  I saw a display with the rebate advertised at RA yesterday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017