Publix paper plates 2 for $4 with Digital coupon

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Well yes soup cans are $1.50 starting tomorrow....part of a Buy $15, get $5 Instant Savings deal...

Buy 10 cans, get $5 off...use 10 $.75/1 IPs from https://www.campbells.com/well-yes/coupon/ 

$5 MM

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI...I don't know if all of the coupons will double at Giant....maybe this deal is more for Stop and Shop?

Do multiple Revtrax coupons double at Giant? I feel like coupons dot com ones do because the barcodes are unique.

does anyone see .75?  I get .50

pjws3 said:   does anyone see .75?  I get .50

no

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   FYI...I don't know if all of the coupons will double at Giant....maybe this deal is more for Stop and Shop?

Do multiple Revtrax coupons double at Giant? I feel like coupons dot com ones do because the barcodes are unique.

bar codes are unique in Revtrax.  The number is the same but if you look closely the bar codes are different.

my4mainecoons said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   FYI...I don't know if all of the coupons will double at Giant....maybe this deal is more for Stop and Shop?

bar codes are unique in Revtrax.  The number is the same but if you look closely the bar codes are different.

Thank you. Youre right. If you look at the right hand side...they look the same...but on the left hand side...you can see differences in the barcode.

I thought only one like coupon doubles at Giant. 4 at Stop & Shop. There's supposed to be a $1/1 coupon in this Sunday's Smartsource insert. Maybe a new printable as well.

a) The soup deal is also at sister chain Martins/Giant - Landover for VA, DC, MD & DE shoppers. Our coupon policy states: "You may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturers' coupons." Good thing they aren't SmartSource Q's, oddly, no SS Q's can be doubled, according to the policy.

b) I am seeing both 50¢ & 75¢ Q's on the Campbell's page, using FF on Win 10.

The S&S/Giant chain & Martins/Giant chain often share deals, though ads may be slightly different, they now have the same parent company (Ahold). So if you see a deal posted for one, check your local one, same deal may be in your ad.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

Thank you. Youre right. If you look at the right hand side...they look the same...but on the left hand side...you can see differences in the barcode.

Did this today.  I used 5 each of the $.50 and $.75 coupons at Giant in PA.  All doubled AND the ecoupon I had on my card also came off for a small MM.

billrubin said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   FYI...I don't know if all of the coupons will double at Giant....maybe this deal is more for Stop and Shop?

I thought only one like coupon doubles at Giant. 4 at Stop & Shop. There's supposed to be a $1/1 coupon in this Sunday's Smartsource insert. Maybe a new printable as well.

Sometimes you have to try things before you know things...

I gave the experiment a shot at SnS tonight.

Used 10 $.75/1 IPs -- they all doubled. $5MM

Why in the world is my post in the red?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Mods delete
Why??  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Mods delete
Why??  

Some FW members alerted my post to mods and downvoted post to red.. This is for a $5 MM deal

Adios to this thread...

I don't understand why red either.
So silly. 

my4mainecoons said:   I don't understand why red either.
So silly. 

Take a look at my above comment and will see Red

Some odd birds in this forum.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017