• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.plenti.com/ 

Earn 400 points after you spend $40 on eligible purchases in a single transaction at Rite Aid  or riteaid.com. Limit 1 offer redemption per member. 02/28/2017 Activate Offer

ID: 23075Terms and Conditions Requires activation. Offer expires 11:59 PM EST on 2/28 Purchase must be on eligible products excluding sales tax and after all other applicable discounts are applied. LIMIT ONE PER TRANSACTION. Offer has no cash value. Not valid if duplicated. Not valid on prescriptions and co-pays, alcohol, tobacco products, lottery, money services, prepaid cards, gift cards, newspapers, stamps, online purchases, shipping, mailing services, dairy products, licenses, items distributed by Moran Foods or Save A Lot stores, RediClinic products or services or items excluded by law. Plenti card or registered phone number required. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Cannot be combined with like offers.Members must be fully enrolled to redeem points. Plenti points credit to account by 6am the day after issuance. Points expire after 2 years. This offer is provided by Rite Aid   

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Mine was 1000 points wyb $100 in one transaction.  I have never spent that much there and don't intend to do it this month.

rated:
Mine was also 1000 wyb $100 probably because I did the ones that were 400 PP wyb $40 and 600 PP wyb $60 when they offered them.
If you do an offer they up the spend the next time around.

I've never spent $100 either but my plan is the following:
Regular Flonase $22
Flonase Sensimist $22
4 Loreal shampoo
2 clearance Schwarzkopf shampoo/conditioner
2 Doans
6 Schick razors
total ~$107. 

Coupons: $5/$50 RA snail mail coupon, $10 & $10 for each of the Flonase (get back $32 in S*), 2 $4/2 Loreal (get $4.50 catalina) , $5/2 Schwarzkopf shampoo (overage and qualifies for S* offer), (6) $4/1 Schick razors and the in-box Doans coupons.
If they don't have enough razors I'll get Schwarzkopf hair color, earn S* and submit for the TMF MIR.
If they have 4 Doan's then we'll cut back on razors.

If my math is right and if they have stock I'll spend 3500PP, earn 3000PP, $37 in S* and $4.50 catalina.

rated:
I got a 200 points ($2) wyb $20 on one of my Plenti accounts and a 1000 points ($10) wyb $100 on the other.

rated:
I didn't get any offers equivalent to this.

rated:
roy7736 said:   I didn't get any offers equivalent to this.

same here...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017