Giant $1.31 mm on new Barilla ProteinPlus Pasta ac/dig Q

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This item sells for $2.19 per box in my area.

there is a $1.75/1 dig Q on Giant

there is a $1.75/1 Printable on coupons.com

both coupons came off for me(diq Q was not bumped off).   Be sure to have other items to absorb overage.

get additionals for 44c a box with the printable only.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$1.33 MM offset by transportation costs

Ha ha

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   $1.33 MM offset by transportation costs

Ha ha

well naturally it assumes part of a normal shopping trip. ha ha!

What is "dig Q"

lacybug66 said:   What is "dig Q"
  digital coupon. clip it in your account at www.giantfoodstores.com

New $1/1 Galbani eQ now available... Good deal on $1.99 16oz Mozzarella cheese

One box pasta, one reusable shopping bag, and fifteen donuts = $0.18  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   One box pasta, one reusable shopping bag, and fifteen donuts = $0.18  

were those the end of day marked down donuts the bakery department sells?   hope you were able to afford it! 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   One box pasta, one reusable shopping bag, and fifteen donuts = $0.18  were those the end of day marked down donuts the bakery department sells?   hope you were able to afford it! 
Yes, end of day leftovers and there was actually 16 in the box. No more food this month, the budget is blown already.

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   One box pasta, one reusable shopping bag, and fifteen donuts = $0.18  

were those the end of day marked down donuts the bakery department sells?   hope you were able to afford it! 

Speaking of donuts at Giant PA Flowers Langhorne, you need to try the cronuts and glazed croissants - amazing

MISTERCHEAP said:   This item sells for $2.19 per box in my area.

there is a $1.75/1 dig Q on Giant

there is a $1.75/1 Printable on coupons.com

both coupons came off for me(diq Q was not bumped off).   Be sure to have other items to absorb overage.

get additionals for 44c a box with the printable only.

The paper coupon didn't beep? Was this at self-checkout? My experience lately has been that the paper coupon will beep if an EQ was already applied, and then it's up to the SCO attendant to decide whether to manually put the paper coupon through or not.

In my experience, the digital Q never gets bumped off, it always sticks, the question is whether the physical coupon beeps

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   New $1/1 Galbani eQ now available... Good deal on $1.99 16oz Mozzarella cheese

that deal is at SR, not Giant. cheese isn't $1.99 at Giant PA, looked for it last night.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   New $1/1 Galbani eQ now available... Good deal on $1.99 16oz Mozzarella cheese
  that deal is at SR, not Giant. cheese isn't $1.99 at Giant PA, looked for it last night.

I did the Galbani deal at S&S yesterday. $1.99 - $1 e-coupon - $1 IP = free cheese.

MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   New $1/1 Galbani eQ now available... Good deal on $1.99 16oz Mozzarella cheese

Here's a RED..

It's actually the price at Stop and Shop, your precious Giant PA is silly ...

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Here's a RED..

Really Coffee?, first off, title of this thread is "GIANT". no where in your Galbani post earlier did you state S&S. it only stands to reason one would think you are talking about Giant in a thread titled Giant. Please specify next time. 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Here's a RED..

Really Coffee?, first off, title of this thread is "GIANT". no where in your Galbani post earlier did you state S&S. it only stands to reason one would think you are talking about Giant in a thread titled Giant. Please specify next time. 

You're right, I was wrong. I assumed the same deal was at Giant PA.

But you were wrong, too. Hence, the playful red.

You're not really bent out of shape, are ya?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Here's a RED..

You're right, I was wrong. I assumed the same deal was at Giant PA.

But you were wrong, too. Hence, the playful red.

You're not really bent out of shape, are ya?

nah, if it were a Ricotta Cheese deal, I'd have been furious though! 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017