• filter:

Question about Rain check

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Recently at Kroger I was trying to buy Some cereal, unfortunately they were out of stock on kellogs at that time, so I purchased the post cereal that was in stock and decided to get rain check for Kellogg's, at self checkout while I was scanning my items I requested the cashier that's in charge of self checkout lanes, for a raincheck for Kellogg's. She looked at the post cereal box that was part of the same promotion with same price as kellogs small box, she asked me what size cereal was it, I wasn't sure axactly what size in ounce so I told her the small one and she went back to write the raincheck for me. I grabbed it in my way out and left.

I noticed after a week that on the rain check the size of the cereal says 18oz but I'm pretty sure it was smaller box and they don't even have an 18oz their bigger box is 17oz.

So what should I do? Should I get 17oz for that price or should I get small one. What would you do?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hang on to the ad that shows the sale (or take a screenshot with your phone)....next week or whenever product is back in stock....bring the ad, rain check and product(s) to the customer service desk

Tell the person that the customer service person gave you a rain check for the wrong size...show them the ad, and they will understand and honor it...If you go to a regular checkout aisle, you'll hold up everyone behind you and cashier will have to call over a manager - in other words, don't do that....use the CS desk.

Customer service desk will take care of it all.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017