GIANT & Stop n Shop (?)! YMMV Dig Q $10 off Grocery with $100 MasterCard Prepaid, $6 off w/$30 Dunkin Donuts GC

Archived From: Grocery & Drugstore
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

www.giantfoodstores.com    expires 5/20 (both)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got it on my S&S apps. You have to buy $10 or more in groceries along with the $100GC. Then $10 off appears in the same transaction. Fee is $5.95.

just realized you have to spend 10.00. So bring this card to customer service along with 10.00 grocery purchase.

did this deal today, got the MC for $100 and about $45 worth of stuff (had lots of manu q, paper Giant and digital Q's).

Total came down to $119 including the MC and the fee but the $10 digital coupon for the offer didn't hit. They were nice at customer service, called corporate, confirmed I had it loaded and gave me back the $10.

So a $100 MCard, $5.95 fee and $45 in 'stuff' for $109. 

At my Giant store they said that they don't accept App coupons?

marcopolomle said:   At my Giant store they said that they don't accept App coupons?
   it's loaded on your card, comes off electronically when you buy it, you don't 'present' an app coupon. it's programmed into the system. you must PRECLIP the Q into your account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017