• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dentyne, Trident or Stride Single Pack Gum 3/$3
Use the $1.59/3 Trident Gum Single Packs coupon found here 
Pay $1.41
Get 100 Plenti Points when you buy 3 = $1 (limit 2)
Final Cost $0.41 – $0.13 each! 

Foster Grant Sunglasses and Reading Glasses Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Foster Grant Reading Glasses $9.99 each
Total After B1G1 50% off Sale = $14.98
Get 500 Plenti Points when you buy 2 = $5 (limit 2)
Final Cost $9.98 – $4.99 each!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
no.  they were only valid for the one day.  Store has probably tossed them by now.  One store I visit tosses them at 2PM... (more)

my4mainecoons (May. 05, 2017 @ 7:20a) |

It didn't affect the S* offers, did it? At SR, if you use an e-coupon the S* no longer works. But I think it's only ther... (more)

billrubin (May. 06, 2017 @ 12:55a) |

no, didn't affect S*.  Received $1, $1.

my4mainecoons (May. 06, 2017 @ 9:02a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Brinker or Chili’s Gift Cards $25
Get 500 Plenti Points = $5 (limit 2)
Final Cost $20! 

Kohl’s or Spa & Wellness Gift Card $25
Final Cost $20! 

Gap Brands Gift Cards $50
Get 1000 Plenti Points = $10 (limit 2)
Final Cost $40! 

iTunes Gift Card $50
Final Cost $45!

rated:
waiting for Subway and Dunkin cards with PP. They had them in the past...

rated:
btw, thanks for the gum coupons!

rated:
The killer deals will be this Wednesday using the Wellness Wednesday aka Senior Day coupons.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   The killer deals will be this Wednesday using the Wellness Wednesday aka Senior Day coupons.
 Care to provide more details?

rated:
For those of you who like Belvita, on Wednesday there will be a $3/1 Senior's Day coupon. The gold price for an 8.8 oz box is about $3.75, so after coupon it will only be 75 cents a box.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For those of you who like Belvita, on Wednesday there will be a $3/1 Senior's Day coupon. The gold price for a 8.8 oz box is about $3.75, so after coupon it will only be 75 cents a box.
  even better, its part of the snack food promo.  Spend $9 earn 300 PP
Reg price $4.49 for me so $3.59 gold, buy 3.  Pay $1.78 earn 300PP

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   For those of you who like Belvita, on Wednesday there will be a $3/1 Senior's Day coupon. The gold price for a 8.8 oz box is about $3.75, so after coupon it will only be 75 cents a box.
  even better, its part of the snack food promo.  Spend $9 earn 300 PP
Reg price $4.49 for me so $3.59 gold, buy 3.  Pay $1.78 earn 300PP

I was just going to mention that too, but Maine beat me to it. That deal, coupled with the coupon, will make for a small MM on Belvita. The snack food promo Maine spoke of is a monthly deal and the limit is 4.

rated:
Rhinocort spray 60 ct, reg $16.99, $13.59 gold.  $10/1 senior q, $10/1 in last weekend's SS
In SS there were $10 coupons for childrens & adult 60 ct.  Prices are the same.
Only difference is that the Childrens doesn't track towards 2000PP wyb $75 in Allergy meds.

The senior coupons along with recent insert coupons result in very low oop and high tracking towards Allergy.
eg.  Flonase twin pack $47.99, $38.39 gold.  $15 Sr Q, $15 mq in the past weekend RP so $8.39
2 Flonase twin packs - 2 sets of coupons = $16.78 and earn 2000PP

Similar deals for Zaditor & Clarispray-- Zaditor & Clarispray coupons were in this past weekend's inserts.

rated:
How do you sign up for Allergy rewards or is the 2000PP wyb $75 in allergy meds just a weekly offer and no need to sign up first?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   How do you sign up for Allergy rewards?
Has to be done in store.  Can usually find cards near the pharmacy in brochure racks.
Otherwise go to RA dot com.  Upper left hand corner: Wellness + Plenti > Wellness + Allergy.
Print the bar code and bring it with you to the store for cashier to scan.
Program re-sets Jan. 1.  This year one was automatically re-enrolled if participated last year.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   How do you sign up for Allergy rewards or is the 2000PP wyb $75 in allergy meds just a weekly offer and no need to sign up first?
Its a year long promo.  Last year limit 3.  This year we don't know the limit.  rc9238 has already earned it 5 times.  I'd expect receipt to show limit reached on the bottom.
So not only are the deals MM when you factor in Allergy but if you aren't already at Gold it adds a lot of Wellness points.

rated:
if you don't have inserts, there are $6 Rhinocort coupons on coupons dot com.  Less "o" but still good.

rated:

FREEBIES:

ACT Kids mouthwash/toothpaste

Use $1/1  man Q plus $1 Savingstar plus 200 Plenti Points (monthly deal) = free
Actually, if you buy the bubble gum toothpaste variety it is currently on Rite Buy for $3.29 or $2.63 Gold, so $1.37 MM after Gold/Man Q/PP/Savingstar

Glucerna Mini bars 6 ct. $4.99 or $3.99 Gold and earn 100 PP (limit 2) - $3/1 Glucerna 4/30 SS = free after Gold

rated:
I really want the Trident coupon but the Smartsource coupon printing is driving me nuts. Tried 3 different browsers and all print me a blank page with no coupon.

rated:
niniss said:   I really want the Trident coupon but the Smartsource coupon printing is driving me nuts. Tried 3 different browsers and all print me a blank page with no coupon.
  Isn't it available through Load to Card?  No need to print.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
niniss said:   I really want the Trident coupon but the Smartsource coupon printing is driving me nuts. Tried 3 different browsers and all print me a blank page with no coupon.
  Isn't it available through Load to Card?  No need to print.

You mean on Rite Aid  's website?  Ok, i'll check.  Thanks.

Update:  Just checked, none on loadtocard.

rated:
Sorry about that.  I have $1.50/3 Trident that was loaded to all of my cards.  No idea when I added it.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

FREEBIES:

Actually, if you buy the bubble gum toothpaste variety it is currently on Rite Buy for $3.29 or $2.63 Gold, so $1.37 MM after Gold/Man Q/PP/Savingstar

Glucerna Mini bars 6 ct. $4.99 or $3.99 Gold and earn 100 PP (limit 2) - $3/1 Glucerna 4/30 SS = free after Gold

I received a new S* offer for Act last night so now I have 2.  Even better MM if I can find bubblegum tp.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Rhinocort spray 60 ct, reg $16.99, $13.59 gold.  $10/1 senior q, $10/1 in last weekend's SS

...2000PP wyb $75 in Allergy meds.

The senior coupons along with recent insert coupons result in very low oop

Need clarification, please.
Am I understanding this correctly: buy 1 Rhinocort, use 2x $10 coupons, get $3.01 ($$6.41 for Gold) overage?
The very low oop comment is confusing me.

Also, the registration for the 2000 Allergy needs to done prior to purchase, and can be done just before the purchase?
Or can it be done after?

Can 2 (or more) Rhinocort be bought on the same transaction, using multiples of 2x $10 coupons?
Or do they need to be bought on separate transactions?

And lastly, if one can get their hands on the $10 senior coupons tomorrow, can they still be used the rest of the week in case the Rhinocort is oos?

Thanks!

rated:
yes you are understanding correctly.  It is "very low" oop.
Registration can be done when you make your first purchase in the purchase transaction.  Cannot be done afterwards.
You can buy as many Rhinocort in one transaction as you want.  Register accepts multiples of the coupons.  The YMMV is the cashier.
Coupons are valid one day only, technically 10am - 2pm but I don't shop until after work.
Rhinocort was a MM last senior day as well so if you have other coupon shoppers the 60ct Adult spray could be oos.
Hasn't been restocked since last month.  Might never be restocked at these prices.
Best place to find it is in its own cardboard display often at the end of an aisle with Zyrtec.
Watch the boxes-- the special display has the Childrens 60ct, Adult 60 ct and Adult 120 ct  batched together. 

rated:
Very low oop e.g.
2 Flonase twin packs $47.99rr, $38.39 gold - $30 in coupons
2 Rhinocort 60 ct $16.99 rr, $13.59 gold - $20 in coupons
oop = $3.96 earn 2000 PP
If adult Rhinocort then have $103.96 towards Allergy
Kids Rhinocort doesn't count towards allergy so only $76.78 towards Allergy
either way you earn 2000PP but with adult you have $28.96 towards your next 2000 PP

Make sure you use correct coupons-- same value but one is for kids, one is for adult

You can make similar scenarios using Clarispray and Zaditor eye drops-- coupons in this past weekend's inserts and senior coupons tomorrow. 
Not only does Zaditor count towards Allergy but there's 300PP wyb 2.
Add in some bubblegum toothpaste or Belvita if you need to cover negative. 

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For those of you who like Belvita, on Wednesday there will be a $3/1 Senior's Day coupon. The gold price for an 8.8 oz box is about $3.75, so after coupon it will only be 75 cents a box.
 I just did this deal and I must say I am partial to Belvita peanut butter variety. I bought 3 boxes and paid $1.29 after using 3 $3 coupons and got  back 300 Plenti points. I will go back tonight and get 12 more boxes. The overage will go towards the gas to go to several stores.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
FREEBIES:

I received a new S* offer for Act last night so now I have 2.  Even better MM if I can find bubblegum tp.

Nice! There's also a printable coupon here - http://www.actoralcare.com/exclusive-savings-act/ 

The Glucerna bars are a MM at CVS.

rated:
I used L2c for bubblegum toothpaste.  No need to print.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Rhinocort was a MM last senior day as well so if you have other coupon shoppers the 60ct Adult spray could be oos.

13 of the 60s available in one area store, and 9 in another. Twenty $10 coupons in hand, and not a single Senior coupon to be found!

rated:
oh no!!! Did you ask?  My local store has them at the pharmacy and you have to ask for them.

rated:
No, I did not. Can I still use them if I get them?

rated:
ocean935 said:   No, I did not. Can I still use them if I get them?
  no.  they were only valid for the one day.  Store has probably tossed them by now.  One store I visit tosses them at 2PM.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I used L2c for bubblegum toothpaste.  No need to print.
It didn't affect the S* offers, did it? At SR, if you use an e-coupon the S* no longer works. But I think it's only there that's a problem.

rated:
no, didn't affect S*.  Received $1, $1.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017