• filter:

Stop&Shop Free Savory Magazine May 2017 Coupons

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
They are out, by the front of the cash registers. Stock up.
Manufacturers Coupon: $1 off any Dole Salad 6/30/17, $1 off Crab Classic or Lobster Classic 12/31/17 (Save for ShopRite when they are free), plus many more. I only cut out those two.
Plus great recipes.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$1/1 SnS bacon and $1/1 SnS bagged salad coupons in there, too.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   $1/1 SnS bacon and $1/1 SnS bagged salad coupons in there, too.

What page? TIA

rated:
discretion said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   $1/1 SnS bacon and $1/1 SnS bagged salad coupons in there, too.

What page? TIA

My bad, there's only a Dole coupon..

The SnS/Giant store salad coupon is an eQ

rated:
The Dole $1 salad coupon worked on cole slaw at SR last week when it was on sale for $1.

And yes. the S&S bagged salad was an e-coupon. Made it 50c last week.

rated:
There is a new coupon book at my local SnS. There is a $1 off SnS bagged salad cpn

rated:
mmyk72 said:   There is a new coupon book at my local SnS. There is a $1 off SnS bagged salad cpn
Something other than the Savory magazine mentioned here? What does it look like? It's already been mentioned that the $1 coupon in the April/May Savory magazine is an e-coupon and the paper coupon is for Dole.

rated:
billrubin said:   
mmyk72 said:   There is a new coupon book at my local SnS. There is a $1 off SnS bagged salad cpn
Something other than the Savory magazine mentioned here? What does it look like? It's already been mentioned that the $1 coupon in the April/May Savory magazine is an e-coupon and the paper coupon is for Dole.

Yes. It's another leaflet. Called "First to Know" that had coupons inside

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017