• filter:

Redeem 1000 Plenti Points at Rite Aid, earn 300 Plenti Points, stacks with other offers YMMV ex 5/29 ACTIVATE REQ'D

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get 300 Plenti points back when you use 1000 Plenti points  Terms and ConditionsMust use at least 1000 points in a single transaction to be eligible for this offer. Cannot be combined with like offers. Requires activation. Offer expires 11:59 PM EST on given date. Offer has no cash value. Plenti card, Plenti card number or Plenti registered phone number must be presented at the time of purchase. Plenti Points are generally credited to your account within 3 weeks. Must be fully enrolled in Plenti and have at least 200 points to use Plenti points. Fully enroll online at plenti.com. Points expire after 2 years. Other terms and conditions apply. See plenti.com for details.  ex 5/29

LOOK FOR EMAIL ENTITLED  TRY POWER PICKS, EARN BIG POINTS for offer. click link/activate

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Activate but don't do it yet.  Folks have spent the 1000PP and not earned the 300PP.

rated:
Green if it works.

rated:
Spent >1000 PP on an acct more than once today and no 300PP bonus.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Spent >1000 PP on an acct more than once today and no 300PP bonus.
 No worries, Just call Plenti customer service and they will open a ticket for you and about a week later you should get your points.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Spent >1000 PP on an acct more than once today and no 300PP bonus.
 No worries, Just call Plenti customer service and they will open a ticket for you and about a week later you should get your points.

They ask too many questions for which I don't have answers.  Its not worth my time for just 300PP. 
They need to fix the problem.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MrVietnam said:   

They ask too many questions for which I don't have answers.  Its not worth my time for just 300PP. 
They need to fix the problem.

That would be the ideal thing, but I seriously doubt that is going to happen if it hasn't happened by now. I only have two Plenti cards in two different names so I am not afraid to call.

rated:
Its not the number of cards its that one of them belongs to my avatar.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

My 300PP bonus points did not automatically credit yesterday when I spend $10 at Rite Aid . A simple call to Plenti customer service got my points credited and I didn't even have to wait a week. Instantly credited. All they ask is your name and birthdate, along with the offer and receipt information.

rated:
I get that its easy for you to do.
Its not worth my time to call for 300PP. 
I buy 2 razors come out ahead 400PP.   That's easier for me than calling.

rated:
Question. If you use Plenti points on a purchase do you still earn them? I think I remember there was a time when WAGS was not giving you points if you redeemed any.

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   Question. If you use Plenti points on a purchase do you still earn them? I think I remember there was a time when WAGS was not giving you points if you redeemed any.
  Yes, you will still earn Plenti points on a purchase even though you redeem Plenti points on it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017