• filter:

Sabra Hummus Buy 2, one free Sabra Guacmole, and others next 2 Months

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sabra.com/summer/
It says: "Plus Unlock Coupons for Free Sabra" Not sure what they mean? Do you have unlock all 3 coupons before you get a free Sabra, or not. I think it's misleading!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I entered and was able to print Buy 2 Hummus get... options were guac, hummus to go and I can't recall the 3rd.
Wasn't able to figure out how to print another.
The other coupons have "unlock dates" and the next isn't available until June 18.
I got a 50¢/1 Sabra Hummus store coupon with recent Monopoly game so was looking for a manufacturer's coupon.
Now all I need is a sale.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I entered and was able to print Buy 2 Hummus get... options were guac, hummus to go and I can't recall the 3rd.
Wasn't able to figure out how to print another.
The other coupons have "unlock dates" and the next isn't available until June 18.
I got a 50¢/1 Sabra Hummus store coupon with recent Monopoly game so was looking for a manufacturer's coupon.
Now all I need is a sale.

Enter a fake address, and a fake email, to get another coupon. You don't need the Bowl, anyway! LOL  

rated:
Hit your back browser to get back to the print Q screen for a 2nd print.

Hummus on sale for $1.99 each at Shoprite til Saturday, buy 2, get the Guac free.

rated:
Sabra hummus will be BOGO at Shaws starting tomorrow. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Sabra hummus will be BOGO at Shaws starting tomorrow. 

if the Guac is included in the BOGO, then a really great deal, since the coupon will apply to the full value of 1, and you'll pay for 1, get 3 free items.

rated:
I was thinking buy 2 hummus get free guac, pay just for one hummus.
How do you get 3 free items?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   I was thinking buy 2 hummus get free guac, pay just for one hummus.
How do you get 3 free items?

If the guac is also part of the BOGO items....

Buy 2 Hummus and 2 Guacs, (BOGO), coupon covers the cost of both guacs, pay full price for one hummus, get 3 items (Hummus paid, free hummus BOGO, Guac Free with Q, BOGO Free Guac)

rated:
Sad to report that guacamole is not BOGO this week at Shaws. 

rated:
HAPPY TO REPORT the GUACAMOLE is INDEED BOGO at GIANT PA (MARTINS).

Here's my haul!

Printed out TWO COUPONS, bought 4 Hummus (check expiry dates, some were only til 6/10, others into July), and 2 Guacamoles.

Cashier deducted $3.99 for BOTH GUACS as $3.99 BOGO discounts just lump at end of order and didn't attach to any given item on the screen (YMMV).

Paid $3.99 for 4 Hummus and Two Guacs.

rated:
Do I need to have the printer software installed on my laptop to print the coupon? Thanks!

rated:
KETAX said:   Do I need to have the printer software installed on my laptop to print the coupon? Thanks!
  No! You need the Coupon printer software for Coupons.com, if you want other coupons, but not Sabra.  

rated:
Sabra hummus - good

Any brand guacamole - disgusting flavor due to additives (must be homemade with minimal ingredients)

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Sabra hummus - good

Any brand guacamole - disgusting flavor due to additives (must be homemade with minimal ingredients)

Feel free to come to my house to make homemade guacamole any time you want.

rated:
Sabra is BOGO at Shaws again so likely BOGO at Acme as well.
The ip is now for a free On The Go cup wyb 2.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Sabra is BOGO at Shaws again so likely BOGO at Acme as well.

Can someone please confirm?
Also, I have $1off/1 coupons. At ACME, can I use 2 if I buy B1G1?
Thanks.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
my4mainecoons said:   Sabra is BOGO at Shaws again so likely BOGO at Acme as well.

Can someone please confirm?
Also, I have $1off/1 coupons. At ACME, can I use 2 if I buy B1G1?
Thanks.

Giant PA has them BOGO also (Stop Shop?) yes, you can use 2 $1/1 at Giant OR ShopRite they are on sale $1.99 ea, 99c each AC (same difference)

rated:
Thanks. So I take it that ACME prices are higher, even with the BOGO and using 2 coupons.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Thanks. So I take it that ACME prices are higher, even with the BOGO and using 2 coupons.

no, I just can't confirm the sale (or the price) there. For my money, ShopRite always has the best selection of flavors of the Hummus.  I picked up one there yesterday (just had one Q)

rated:
For various reasons, I intensely dislike shopping at ACME, but will reluctantly go if necessary.
I was just trying to find something to buy on top of getting the freebies.

rated:
ocean935 said:   For various reasons, I intensely dislike shopping at ACME, but will reluctantly go if necessary.
I was just trying to find something to buy on top of getting the freebies.

they have Bing Cherries 99c lb with coupon in ad. lowest price I've seen in ages!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017