• filter:

YMMV Giant (StopShop?) $5 off $10 PRODUCE Purchase Dig Q up 7/3, valid to 9/5

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
a new digital will be up on 7/3 for GIANT customers (don't know if S&S is running it).

it is a YMMV coupon, may not be on all accounts.

www.giantpa.com

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks, have to check and report back. Don't remember my sign ons on 3 cards.

rated:
live, was in my account as of yesterday, clipped it

rated:
of my 3 accts, got a 2.00 off 20.00 produce purchase. What a bunch of crap. Their prices are so high... what a joke. Blueberries are on sale but who needs $20.00 of BBerries?

rated:
I have had many problems with S&S produce... it is not fresh like they advertise. I returned many items. Their stuff seems to spoil real fast. Last month bought 2 iceberg lettuces, the next day they were rotten in the middle. ACme and Shoprite and Tops are 1000% better. Also once bought 2 pounds of delicious apples that were like potatoes. returned them. They get like that when they come from storage, which the other chains do not do. The delicious apples from SR and Tops are excellent... crunchy and the juice drips right out of it and no bad spots. Sorry for the rant.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017