• filter:

Rite Aid 7/23 - 7/29 (50c MM 2-pack BIC Gel-ocity pens a/ man Q; cheap Johnson's Baby a/ man Qs/pp)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid† 7/23/17 - 7/29/17

BIC pens, pencils, and white out FREE!, ad shows $1/1 will be in the 7/23 SS
** The pens I bought were a 2-pack of BIC Gel-ocity (gel pens. aka Velocity), on sale for $1 down from $2.99. And right next to the $1 MQ (good on any BIC stationery product) is a $1.50 MQ good on Gel-ocity. Confirmed today that the $1.50 MQ works on the $1 2-pack of pens, but make sure you have other items on the purchase to cover the overage. **
(credit melachri)

Johnson baby
Buy $30 get 1000PP limit 2
Buy 15 baby @$4=$60
Use 15 $2/1 man Q (coming in RP)=-$30
=$30 get 2000PP
$10 cost for 15/$0.66 each

MONTHLY DEAL (FINAL WEEK)

Get 1500 pts ($15) wyb $30 limit 4 through 7/29:

always infinity radiant 11-18 ct & liners 48 ct
bounce sheets 105 loads
bounty single roll
cascade (select sizes)
crest & oral-b 3d white or prohealth

excludes trial
dawn 8 oz
downy liquid 48/60 loads, sheets 90 loads, & unstopables 13.2 oz
febreze air effects 8.8 oz, fabric refresher 16.9 oz, car vent clip 1 ct, & small spaces
olay skin care
pampers diapers & training pants 18-35 ct
pantene 12-12.6 oz & miracle 6 oz
puffs cube 56 ct
secret , gillette , & old spice deodorant

excludes trial
tampax pearl & radiant tampons 16-18 ct

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
Johnson baby
Use 15 $2/1 man Q=-$30

Greek??

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   
Johnson baby
Use 15 $2/1 man Q=-$30

Greek??

† No, Fatwalletese.

rated:
What coupons?

rated:
ocean935 said:   What coupons?
†The $2/1 Johnson's coupon will be coming in the 7/23 inserts.

rated:
Clear as mud.

No idea what products are at $4 each.
No idea what the coupon states, so can't buy it before more details emerge.

rated:
Double Dip. Healthy Essentials page buy $30 get $10 PP, limit 2. Includes Benadryl Anti-Itch, Zyrtec, Rhinocort and Visine. All of these track for $20/$75 AR.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Clear as mud.

No idea what products are at $4 each.
No idea what the coupon states, so can't buy it before more details emerge.

†Typically the baby products put out by Johnson and Johnson are baby powder, lotion, bubble bath, shampoo, etc. Just to a Rite Aid and look and you will see the selection they carry. Hard to know exactly what the coupon states as it has not come out yet, but if it is like the printable it will say something like this: $1.00 OFF on any (1) JOHNSONíS Wash, Lotion, Bath, or Shampoo (Excluding trial sizes, 1oz to 4oz, and gifts sets) †It will come out on 7/23, so if you want to order it from a clipping service I suggest waiting until a 1-2 days before it comes out. I don't think they list new coupons earlier than that, do they? There is a $1 printable that is available now, but I suggest waiting for the higher value $2 coupon to come out later on this month.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
ocean935 said:   What coupons?
†The $2/1 Johnson's coupon will be coming in the 7/23 inserts.

The Red Plum $2/1 Johnson's coupon is going for 20 cents each just about everywhere.†

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
BIC pens, pencils, and white out FREE!, ad shows $1/1 will be in papers
There is also a $1/1 mq in the 6/4 ss that doesn't expire until September.

† †I have the one from tomorrow's SS, but has anyone found the BIC coupon in SS 6/4? All I can see is Paper Mate Qs, and I can't find a reference to an older BIC Q in the usual online lists.

rated:
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   
BIC pens, pencils, and white out FREE!, ad shows $1/1 will be in papers
There is also a $1/1 mq in the 6/4 ss that doesn't expire until September.

† †I have the one from tomorrow's SS, but has anyone found the BIC coupon in SS 6/4? All I can see is Paper Mate Qs, and I can't find a reference to an older BIC Q in the usual online lists.

†I got that information from another source that must have been incorrect. I have deleted that from my OP. You are right. The coupon is for Papermate, not BIC.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
†I got that information from another source that must have been incorrect. I have deleted that from my OP. You are right. The coupon is for Papermate, not BIC.

† Thanks for the confirmation. Wasn't trying to criticize, only looking for a few more Qs since this is a no-limit deal.†

rated:
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   

† Thanks for the confirmation. Wasn't trying to criticize, only looking for a few more Qs since this is a no-limit deal.†

No criticism taken, melachri. Thanks for posting. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself in these Rite Aid threads.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   

†No criticism taken, melachri. Thanks for posting. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself in these Rite Aid† threads.

I (probably we) all appreciate the effort you take to post these, Mr. V. RA has been a "favorite" due to its convenience, but the deals this year haven't been as interesting as previous years. I'm struggling to stay on pace to keep my Gold status.

Maybe things will get better now that corporate isn't worrying about the merger/acquisition. At least if the RAs around me don't become Walgreens.††

rated:
A couple of observations from my trip this morning:

- Right Guard Extreme is 2/$7. Use the BOGO MQ from RP 7/16 to get the OOP to $3.50. I unexpectedly received a $1.50 OYNO catalina, and there's a $4.99 S* offer (on 2 Extremes) that might still be available.

- Everyone is focusing on the $1 MQ to get the BIC pens, pencils and white out for free. But the pens I bought were a 2-pack of BIC Gel-ocity (gel pens. aka Velocity), on sale for $1 down from $2.99. And right next to the $1 MQ (good on any BIC stationery product) is a $1.50 MQ good on Gel-ocity. Confirmed today that the $1.50 MQ works on the $1 2-pack of pens, but make sure you have other items on the purchase to cover the overage.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017