• filter:

CVS 7/16-7/22 FREE Right Guard Deo A/C/S*/ECB

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$4 ECB wys $10 on Select Dial personal cleansing, Right Guard or Dry Idea apdo (BOGO 50% OFF) Limit 1
$2/1 Right Guard xtreme precision dry spray excluding sport (RP 7/16)
B1G1 Free Right Guard xtreme deodorant excluding sport up to $4.99 (RP 7/16)
$4.99/2 Right Guard  Extreme deodorant excluding sport  www.redplum.com 
$3.50/2 Right Guard  Extreme deodorant excluding sport  www.coupons.com 
$4.99/2 Right Guard  Extreme deodorant excluding sport  (Savingstar)

Buy 4 Right Guard apdo: 2x ($4.79+2.39) = $14.36 – 2x 4.99q – 4.99S* - $4EB = $4.60mm
or
Buy 2 Right Guard dry spray: $6.99+3.49 = $10.48 – 4.99q – 4.99S* - $4EB = $3.50mm

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does no one Shop at CVS any more? Bought this morning for 7mm.
There is $3.50/2 CVS EQ, did this for 2 cards worked both times. Instert and eq does not always work. 

Bought 2 Right Guard dry spray: $6.99+3.49 = $10.48 – 4.99q –4.99S* - $4eb -3.50eq = $7mm  

rated:
zmaster said:   Does no one Shop at CVS any more? Bought this morning for 7mm.
There is $3.50/2 CVS EQ, did this for 2 cards worked both times. Instert and eq does not always work. 

Bought 2 Right Guard dry spray: $6.99+3.49 = $10.48 – 4.99q –4.99S* - $4eb -3.50eq = $7mm  

I wasn't quick enough to save the Savingstar offer and now it is NLA. I guess the deodorant would still be free but a lot of the MM aspect would go away without Savingstar.

As for whether I still shop at CVS, I do, but I must say I prefer Rite Aid  .

rated:
My cashier adjusted both of my coupons down to 4.69 since the regular price of the deodorant was 4.69.
The coupon was 4.99 off two regardless of the regular price of one.
I didn't push even though I could have since it was still a great deal.

rated:
cmcdan1524 said:   My cashier adjusted both of my coupons down to 4.69 since the regular price of the deodorant was 4.69.
The coupon was 4.99 off two regardless of the regular price of one.
I didn't push even though I could have since it was still a great deal.

The coupon is coded as B1G1F. The register probably prompted the cashier for the amount, so they entered $4.69.

rated:
MrVietnam: It's still $2mm without Savingstar A/C/EQ/EB. Right Guard $4.99/2 Savingstar offer is still there.
I do not shop at RA/WG, I quit them many years ago when they stopped their rebates.

Cmcdan1524: About b1g1 price, it depends on cashier, some will enter max some will not.

rated:
zmaster, did your savingstar end up being fully credited? In the description there was a rule against using other coupons.

I'm probably still going to do the deal, lucked my way into a second Right Guard BOGO coupon. (edit, just noticed you bought sprays, I was going to purchase the 4 sticks with 2 coupons, my bad)

rated:
Yes, I got $4.99 credit this morning on both cards.

I bought 2 dry sprays, it's better deal than buying 4 sticks and you pay less tax.

Keep in mind if you buy sticks priced less than $4.99 some cashier will not use the max value of the coupon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017