• filter:

Stop&Shop 8/18-8/24 Buy Gift cards for $100 get $15 off your next offer

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Buy gift cards for $100, American Express, Mastercard, Kohls, Macys, etc, get $15 off your next order.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any limits per account?
Do the $15 coupons work on buying another gift card?

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   Buy gift cards for $100, American Express, Mastercard, KohlsMacys, etc, get $15 off your next order.
  where do you see American Express?  Pretty sure thats excluded

rated:
ocean935 said:   Any limits per account?
Do the $15 coupons work on buying another gift card?

  

No, a grocery voucher prints out on the bottom of receipt for $15 value. must use all in one order. not valid on GCs, lottery, cigs, etc.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Any limits per account?
Do the $15 coupons work on buying another gift card?

  

last time, no limits, just ONCE per transaction.

rated:
cant seem to spend 15.00 at Stop and Shop. Only good deal the have now is iceberg lettice. Last week they had chicken of sea salmon at a fantastic price. The other chains have then beat, on just about everything.

rated:
don't have an ax to grind with S&S, but their produce leaves lots to be desired. had to return two containers of blueberries, bought 3 days ago...rotten and moldy. Also happened with broccoli crowns and strawberries the previous weeks. Save your receipts. And this is gigantic store in MT Kisco NY.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   don't have an ax to grind with S&S, but their produce leaves lots to be desired. had to return two containers of blueberries, bought 3 days ago...rotten and moldy. Also happened with broccoli crowns and strawberries the previous weeks. Save your receipts. And this is gigantic store in MT Kisco NY.
Didn't know we can bring back produce that's sub-par quality - will keep that in mind for next time...  
I had bad experience many yrs ago with meat - top of package (where you can see) seems fine, back side was all fat.  I stopped buying meat from SnS since then.

rated:
pjws3 said:   
Marvinomatic said:   Buy gift cards for $100, American Express, Mastercard, KohlsMacys, etc, get $15 off your next order.
  where do you see American Express?  Pretty sure thats excluded

  
Sure American Express gift card.
http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/...
..................................................................................................................................................................................
I always return bad Blueberrys, Cherrys, Salad, etc without a receipt. I've been to 4 of the stores. They are very accommodating there, as opposed to ShopRite! That's been my experience in, 4 of the Stop&Shop stores.

rated:
There's a coinstar promo too, check coin star site and click on promotions/offers

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   There's a coinstar promo too, check coin star site and click on promotions/offers
  Well that's good, but if you need a Mastercard or an American Express card, coinstar doesn't have any. I much prefer a card that you can spend anywhere, when I go on a trip. I think Stop&Shop charges $5, for an American Express card, that leaves $10 in Stop&Shop Groceries. I think I'll get 4 of them, in separate transactions. That will leave me $40 in groceries!

rated:
Btw, where is this offer advertised?. I don't see it on this week's sales Flyer.

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   There's a coinstar promo too, check coin star site and click on promotions/offers
  Well that's good, but if you need a Mastercard or an American Express card, coinstar doesn't have any. I much prefer a card that you can spend anywhere, when I go on a trip. I think Stop&Shop charges $5, for an American Express card, that leaves $10 in Stop&Shop Groceries. I think I'll get 4 of them, in separate transactions. That will leave me $40 in groceries!


One tranny per family/Household

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   
pjws3 said:   
Marvinomatic said:   Buy gift cards for $100, American Express, Mastercard, KohlsMacys, etc, get $15 off your next order.
  where do you see American Express?  Pretty sure thats excluded

  
Sure American Express gift card.
http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/... 
..................................................................................................................................................................................
I always return bad Blueberrys, Cherrys, Salad, etc without a receipt. I've been to 4 of the stores. They are very accommodating there, as opposed to ShopRite! That's been my experience in, 4 of the Stop&Shop stores.

  What are you trying to show in that link?  It says American express gift cards are excluded in the terms

rated:
pjws3 said:   
Marvinomatic said:   
pjws3 said:   
Marvinomatic said:   Buy gift cards for $100, American Express, Mastercard, KohlsMacys, etc, get $15 off your next order.
  where do you see American Express?  Pretty sure thats excluded

  
Sure American Express gift card.
http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/... 
..................................................................................................................................................................................
I always return bad Blueberrys, Cherrys, Salad, etc without a receipt. I've been to 4 of the stores. They are very accommodating there, as opposed to ShopRite! That's been my experience in, 4 of the Stop&Shop stores.

  What are you trying to show in that link?  It says American express gift cards are excluded in the terms

  Sorry, when I went to the Stop&Shop Office today, I asked about Mastercards, and American Express. First they told me yes, but later they told me no. I read the first part of the Ad, did not see the Exclusions. The Office, must have done the very same thing!

They had the offer in February of this year. American Express, Mastercard, and Visa were included. I bought Visa cards, with $15 off your shopping.

rated:
I did discover a Stop&Shop DQ, for a $100 Mastercard, get $10 off your shopping!

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   I did discover a Stop&Shop DQ, for a $100 Mastercard, get $10 off your shopping!
  why would you put out bad info Marv... Ad specifically denotes following gift cards EXCLUDED!! stopandshop GC/Master card GC/Visa GC/Amex gcards. What are you doing?

rated:
I did discover a Stop&Shop DQ, for a $100 Mastercard, get $10 off your shopping! What the dickens does that mean???

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017