• filter:

ShopRite FREEPS 9/17: Three packs of Schick Razor & Shave Cream FREE a offers, more (PRINT Q's NOW!)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
IN TWO TRANSACTIONS to ensure Dig Q's come off as needed.

DEAL IDEA
Buy 2 Schick Disposables Razors $5.99
Buy 2 Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel $2.99
-$6.00 Instant Savings (2 deals)
-(2) $3/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack (excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 2 ct. and 6 ct.), exp. Varies www.coupons.com/?cid=19936153
-(1) $5/2 Schick Disposable Razor Packs. Excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 2 ct. and 6 ct. and 6 ct., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 10/07/2017
$1/1 Edge/Skintimate Shave Gel ShopRite eCoupon (coming Sunday)
as low as FREE +.04 Money maker after stacked offers

DEAL IDEA
Buy 1 Schick Disposables Razors $5.99
Buy 1 Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel $2.99
-$3.00 Instant Savings
$3/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack (excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 2 ct. and 6 ct.), exp. Varies
$3/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack. Excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 2 ct., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 10/07/2017
$1/1 Edge/Skintimate Shave Gel ShopRite eCoupon (coming Sunday)
as low as FREE to +$1.02 Money maker after stacked offers

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can do BOTH DEAL IDEAS? Or EITHER/OR?

rated:
Random thought:
I give out green when the deal/post/comment is good, even if it's not useful to me.
The majority here does not, even if they benefit from the deal.
Why so stingy? It's not real green/cash.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
$3/1 Schick Disposable Razor Pack. Excludes 1 ct. and Schick Slim Twin 2 ct., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 10/07/2017

NLA?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Can do BOTH DEAL IDEAS? Or EITHER/OR?

Both, however only the shave cream EQ can be used once since it is the identical one in both scenarios.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

NLA?

either NLA or account specific. I have the $3/1 clipped but never got the $5/2 to clip. I always clip the Schick Q's in anticipation of deals in the future. Don't wait til a sale is announced.

rated:
Don't see the Schcick SR Qs either...

rated:
rsuaver said:   Don't see the Schcick SR Qs either...

yeah, they are likely NLA too. or you didn't get them.

rated:
COFFEE MATE LIQUID COFFEE CREAMER 16 OZ $1.66
$0.75/1 Coffee Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer 16 or 32 oz (not valid on Natural Bliss Products), exp. Varies https://www.elmejornido.com/en/brands log in req'd, two prints BRICKS
as low as $0.16 after coupon

rated:
BUY 3 DREAMFIELDS PASTA $2.00
-(3) $0.75/1 Dreamfield Pasta any box, exp. Varies http://pastapalooza.dreamfieldsfoods.com/heat-wave
-(1) $1.50/3 Dreamfields Pasta products, any variety or size., ShopRite eCoupon, exp. 11/11/2017
as low as 3 FREE after stacked offers

rated:
Redplum has Arla cheese cream free IP (up to $2.99)

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Redplum has Arla cheese cream free IP (up to $2.99)

that Q only valid at select grocery stores, like Acme. Can't be used at SR, they won't get paid for it.

rated:
Damn SR new app doesn't work with iOS 11. As soon as I upgraded it, I could not search for anything. Removed app, added it back, and now I cannot even log in. Old one looks like it still works..

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Redplum has Arla cheese cream free IP (up to $2.99)

that Q only valid at select grocery stores, like Acme. Can't be used at SR, they won't get paid for it.

Disagree. It's a mfr coupon with a suggestion on where to use it.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Redplum has Arla cheese cream free IP (up to $2.99)

Disagree. It's a mfr coupon with a suggestion on where to use it.

you're wrong, read the wording in the redemption info below the photo.

rated:
It reads: "redeemable at participating retailers"

Have no idea what that means - never saw this language on a coupon before

I just know that my SR will take any mfr coupon

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   It reads: "redeemable at participating retailers"

THINK about it coffee, SR already ran a Dig Q to get it free, as did Giant/S&S. Acme (and it's sister chains) did not, this is Arla's way of giving it away at ACME. I really believe this is truly a redeemable only at coupon, so using at SR runs a high risk of them not getting paid.

The Q is good til 10/13, so why not just hold on to it until you have an Acme deal to do?  you get your free item and Acme gets paid for the Q.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   It reads: "redeemable at participating retailers"

THINK about it coffee, SR already ran a Dig Q to get it free, as did Giant/S&S. Acme (and it's sister chains) did not, this is Arla's way of giving it away at ACME. I really believe this is truly a redeemable only at coupon, so using at SR runs a high risk of them not getting paid.

The Q is good til 10/13, so why not just hold on to it until you have an Acme deal to do?  you get your free item and Acme gets paid for the Q.

I hear ya.... Manager pushed it thru for $2.99 MM - she didn't see any issue with it

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017