• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Good job thank you

rated:
can we get coupons as big as the actual amt? i mean if thats possible? thanks a lot

rated:
Anyone know if Windows Tablets can directly print those printable coupons from coupons.com and the like, just like a regular windows pc?

Thanks.

rated:
so many hot coupon and deals I found on here.i'd like to follow your steps to share good deals

rated:
dwit said:   Anyone know if Windows Tablets can directly print those printable coupons from coupons.com and the like, just like a regular windows pc?Yes, assuming you a wireless or direct connection to your printer.

No issues printing via my Toshiba Encore 2 Win 8.1 tablet + Samsung ML-2851ND connected to my wireless network.

rated:
uberJohnJaneDoe77 said:   can we get coupons as big as the actual amt? i mean if thats possible? thanks a lot
for you, coupons are available even bigger than the actual amt ... i mean ... that's possible ... just look for the secret code "mm" in the post ... you're welcome ...

rated:
I'd like to answer, but I guess I'm just not getting the question. Can you clarify?

rated:
If anyone has suggestions for a new Grocery forum FAQ, they are taking submissions on this thread:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1460718/

rated:
Thanks for the post anything helps

rated:
hi all
I am new to this forum.

rated:
how can i use these coupons

rated:
Thanks for sharing the information.

rated:
SalFrances said:   best coupon site See more at http://www.couponclix.co/
Contact us 
You have something to say? We are here to listen anything you would like to discuss. Solving your problems and getting feedback about the CouponClix and partner brands fills the team with motivation. Anything that can make “discount publishing” a better process will make us highly interested. Tell us what you think about our service here:
*indicates required field

You have something to say? Fill out a form & wait - we don't want to speak to you ... or let you know where we are located ...

Browse More Store ... lame ... & no thanx ...

rated:
give me the links, Thank!

rated:
Hello All,

Impressive thread
You guys are asking those questions which were running in my head

Great,

Regards
Sebastian

rated:
kimnganltd said:   give me the links, Thank! _______________________ .

links

rated:
Very Interesting and worth reading.

rated:
Free Shallots & Minced Garlic W/Print Coupon @ Penzeys Spices in store

http://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20160121/9b/54/06/e3/3e0b68...

The shipping is high for online or phone orders.

rated:
I am new to the forum. There seems to be a lot you need to know in using coupons and reward cards

rated:
it is too lenghty. please make your words up to the point only. n suggest some site.

rated:
aradhyasharma said:   it is too lenghty. please make your words up to the point only. n suggest some site.
"lenghty" ... and what are you trying/failing to point to ???

site suggestion ... webster.com ...

rated:
i am not able to findout the link.. please make them clarify.....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016