This is for Metro Atlanta only . Obviously you may luck out elsewhere and get it but this number is for Atlanta Only. THIS IS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY OR THOSE WHO DONT HAVE INTERNET ALREADY. WILL NOT WORK FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS(MY FRIENDS HAVE TRIED WITH NO SUCCESS)

2 New Awesome Internet Promos. UPDATE: Another Internet promo Just added. 1)19.99 a month for 15mbps, 2) 29.99 a month for 30mbps Ultra service w/free limited basic local channels.

19.99 a month for 12 months, no contract for performance speeds 15mpbs service. In the past you needed to purchase cable or phone as well. No cable or phone purchase necessary.

Non Comcast high speed Internet customers can get Comcast's Ultra 30Mb service (which is 30Mb down, 7Mb up) for $29.99/mo.

The deal is good for 12 months. Not sure of the price after 12 months... maybe you can get them to extend it (YMMV)

Call Comcast @ 404-610-6500 (note this is Comcast direct, not a reseller) No horror story like many dealing with Comcast. Again, ATLANTA ONLY. No code necessary, just tell them that you got a flyer at home with these promos or a friend got this special and that you would like the same.

Works for existing Comcast customers without high speed service but I do know it does NOT apply to existing high speed customers.

If you have your own cable modem, you can use it. Else pay $5/mo to "lease" one from Comcast. I called about it Monday and it was installed Wednesday. So far, so good. Speed is as advertised.

You can also receive a free wireless router if you rent your modem. Just pay ~$10 shipping. Here is how:

1) Hit this link: https://www.comcast.com/localization/localize.cspx?referer=/shop...
2) Fill out the form
3) At the end hit 'live chat'
4) Tell the rep you want to skip professional install; you want them to ship it to you directly for $9.95
5) Or you can go to near Comcast Service center and pick up for free

You may be required to return the wireless router along with the modem if you stop renting.

UPDATE: modem rental/lease fee is now $5/month
UPDATE: service is now 30Mb/7Mb
UPDATE: FREE wireless router

Views
16 Comments
Add Comment
I have the $19.99/month from last year and this is my last month. Will it work if I call in and cancel my current service then sign up for this?

I tried it and it worked (ATL). The guy was actually very helpful. He had to get back to me but he did as he promised and it worked out. So if u are in the ATL area, get connected.

Why can't we get these deals in Seattle? Why do I pay $49.95/month for 12Mbps/768kbps?

I thought the OP originally had "ask for Mike" in it and the OP's username had Mike in it. It looked wierd at the time but has since been edited.

OP - Please chime in and set the record straight.

Its the executive sales office for new customers. Anyone who answers can help. The 2 numbers I have is 404-610-6500 are 800-979-0899. I have used this line several times in the past few years moving around campus and can honestly say they were awesome to deal with. My neighbor just signed up for the 19.99. Called on Tues, Got installed on Wed.

kurfali said: I tried it and it worked (ATL). The guy was actually very helpful. He had to get back to me but he did as he promised and it worked out. So if u are in the ATL area, get connected.

Can you share the experience? Are you a new customer or existing customer?

Just cAlled and spoke with Mike. Really cool guy. Waived my deposit cause of my bad credit and let me sign up for the $29.99 promotion. 30mb down and 7mb up with free basic cable. He said he will have to call me back shortly.

Oh and I am a new customer

Mike called me back like he promised.. Scheduled my install.. waived the deposit.. waive installation fee.. drop ship my equipment for next day delivery..

Call Mike directly at 404-610-6500. he is a real person.. lol

a little fyi about Comcast. Use any bittorrent on their service, and you might get a nasty letter in the mail from them. They have a horrible reputation, and not just to dirty music downloading pirates. google 'comcast bittorrent'.

FYI just lowered the price to $14.99 for 12 months

95gsrturbo said: FYI just lowered the price to $14.99 for 12 months
for which service? 19.99 or 29.99?

Here $14.99 is the promo for economy internet from Comcast (1.5Mbps down)

69ragtop said: Here $14.99 is the promo for economy internet from Comcast (1.5Mbps down)

1.5 Mbps is really sloooow.

You can get AT&T 3.0 Mbps for $14.99 or 6.0 Mbps for $19.99 for 1 year , no contract.

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=11575

Talked to Mike today; the person who used to live at my place did not get his connection discontinued. Now, it is discontinued from inside but not outside which means I do not have the service right now and will not have it until they manually disconnect it. The whole thing sucks but I guess there will be a good offer. Mike was helpful and courteous though. You might want to try this out if you are also in ATL.

He got everything done and set it up for me the same day, in almost an hour. I was expecting it to be a week.

I closed my account with Comcast to switch to AT&T. Then AT&T was taking FOREVER to install so, I called Comcast in two weeks asking about this deal. They gave me the same deal except it was 6 months.

I live in South Florida.

Apparently this discount has expired as of 11/07/2010.

For a similar deal, check out AT&T's $20 DSL deal (just Google it)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017