posted 6 years ago by
jschuman
Senior Member - 6K

rated:
Staples brand 7-port powered USB 2.0 hub, SKU 650603, $2.00, in store only.  Staples. com shows it as not available in stores, but Brickseek showed some inventory.
Link to hub online, for reference. Check Brickseek for local stock. 

rated:
RedWolfe01 said:   
The cartridges that come with a new printer are usually "starters" which are only good for a small number of prints anyway.  Usually about a third or so capacity, so you tend to need a new set pretty soon after purchase.  I tend to buy NIB same as Pru, because the real issue is the printhead can get clogged if the printer has been loaded/used/ and then turned off for a long period of time.  There are always end-of-year deals going.  The last Samsung laser I bought was disappointing, so I switched back to inkjets.  Samsung just quit working a little after the warranty expired, and was never dependable about working without fiddling with it.
I have used a Samsung laser printer for almost 10 years with ZERO issues.  Picked up 4 of them for super cheap/free and still have 2 in the box never used just pulled the toner carts out to use on the ones we are currently printing from.
Ironically it was one of the FEW times I bought extended coverage and forgot about it until after I tossed the unit.  So far the new Epson has been pretty decent, still needs a bit of fiddling but not as bad as the Samsung.  WIFI/LAN linked printers haven't impressed me much, even though I keep getting them...

rated:
Jeff36 said:   
PruHTP said:   

And per the questions coming from SD which are not up for discussion here on FW, Yes it was the MODs, Most of the items being posted on SD as HDs from others were from the front page of the Staples website, I'm not a Reseller and thus I don't purchase everything I post (and usually not in large quantities unless my business can use them) and I post usually within three days of the price change so it's impossible for that certain poster to know the prices 2-3 weeks earlier. Also RM32 is a Reseller, hence all the negative comments every few posts on SD. As to where my pdf copies come from, they come from anywhere between the actual corporate office, NYC and NOVA. I don't get individual printouts on paper.

Meh - it's the ebb and the flow.  This site sucked for a while and SD filled the gap.  Now, vice versa.  They're like the Yankees and the Red Sox.  Happens....

What is a good way to figure out what SD is?

rated:

bag (78.25kB)
Disclaimer
South Dakota

BTW, No more "fit in the bag" coupons, the bags are on clearance for $0.50.   Or do we get NEW BAGS ???

rated:
kosbi said:   
Jeff36 said:   
PruHTP said:   

And per the questions coming from SD which are not up for discussion here on FW, Yes it was the MODs, Most of the items being posted on SD as HDs from others were from the front page of the Staples website, I'm not a Reseller and thus I don't purchase everything I post (and usually not in large quantities unless my business can use them) and I post usually within three days of the price change so it's impossible for that certain poster to know the prices 2-3 weeks earlier. Also RM32 is a Reseller, hence all the negative comments every few posts on SD. As to where my pdf copies come from, they come from anywhere between the actual corporate office, NYC and NOVA. I don't get individual printouts on paper.

Meh - it's the ebb and the flow.  This site sucked for a while and SD filled the gap.  Now, vice versa.  They're like the Yankees and the Red Sox.  Happens....

What is a good way to figure out what SD is?

San Diego

rated:
2140556 Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice 16 ct Kcups was $11.99 Was $5 Now $3
337982 Green Mtn Coffee Roasters 18Ct Kcups Pumpkin was $11.99 Was $5 Now $3

rated:
597404 said:   2140556 Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice 16 ct Kcups was $11.99 Was $5 Now $3

Grabbed some of the Green Mtn Pumpkin Spice, and wanted to pass along they are nice and strong as far as the pumpkin spice flavoring. Love them.

rated:
I am soooo bummed. 
My store that was slow to mark clearance got their act together.  BB is already on clearance shelf.  The barrel of Christmas mice that was in mice aisle 2 wks ago was gone.  Only found 1 Santa mouse and it was in clearance section.
grrrr. 

rated:
1981436 DVD+R 10pk $5
1981437 DVD-R 10pk $5

2106960 GE 4' HDMI cable $3
2106961 GE 6' HDMI cable $3 (yea, same price)

148189 Staples 40 Quart Plastic Container, Clear with Locking Lid $4
1833566 Staples 14 Quart Plastic Flat Lid Tote $1
1833568 Staples 54 Quart Plastic Flat Lid Tote $5
1834191 Staples 42 Quart Plastic Flat Lid Tote $4

rated:

Bars (1.73MB)
Disclaimer
$1 ea

rated:
597404 said:   $1 ea
Find them for less then that at Walgreen's all the time.

rated:
  what's the sku on this? especially 70% and 85%? thanks

rated:
Which one is 85%?

rated:
CouponClippen said:   

When was the last time these were < $1 at Wags? 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
CouponClippen said:   

When was the last time these were < $1 at Wags? 

Picked up some a few weeks ago for 75 cents.

rated:

Two (1.47MB)
Disclaimer

one (1.56MB)
Disclaimer
Can't do this at wags

rated:
Uh, the receipt shows a $5.00 coupon with an expiration date of 01/31/2008. Do you have a Perpetual Staples $5 coupon, or was this purchase made in early 2008?  We could have an Old Receipt Contest here, since I some that go back to 1997.  ;>

rated:
597404 said:   2140556 Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice 16 ct Kcups was $11.99 Was $5 Now $3

Thanks.  Was able to pickup GMC Pumpkin today.

rated:
SavagePA said:   Uh, the receipt shows a $5.00 coupon with an expiration date of 01/31/2008. Do you have a Perpetual Staples $5 coupon, or was this purchase made in early 2008?  We could have an Old Receipt Contest here, since I some that go back to 1997.  ;>
  LOL.  I was cleaning out my basement and I found my very first Staples reward card back from when this all started.  It just have a number with no bar code.   Back than, it wasn't even call Staple rewards.

the price tag did have a 2/16/17 date thou.

rated:
1621282 Fitbit Charge HR was $119.95 now $29.50.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 162636465 66
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017