posted 6 years ago by
jschuman
Senior Member - 6K

rated:
Does anyone know what the Canon LBP7110CW Demo is currently going for?  Item 14262

rated:
Jetski110 said:   Does anyone know what the Canon LBP7110CW Demo is currently going for?  Item 14262
  $9,999.99

rated:
Last day for FW ??? if so, see ya on SD

rated:
597404 said:   Last day for FW ??? if so, see ya on SD
  Huh?

rated:
wolfsmane said:   
  Huh?

FW is shutting down. do a google search. a lot of info comes up, but the result is the same. FW is going, going, gone.

rated:
Saphira2021 said:   
wolfsmane said:   
  Huh?

FW is shutting down. do a google search. a lot of info comes up, but the result is the same. FW is going, going, gone.

Wow! Did not know. I guess no black friday shirts this year!

rated:
Not a fan of SD but might have to give it a shot again. I have registered and posted on the new site and giving it a chance.   Maybe you'll consider same 597404. No matter what, I have enjoyed being teammates of yours and others on FW and it will be missed.

rated:

rated:
Would anyone here be interested in an email mailing list for clearance?  We're a small enough group of regulars.  I'd be willing to maintain the list as long as its small.
I'm on SD's grocery forum but their HD threads are painful.  
The posts on this thread are infrequent enough that I don't think it would clutter the Inbox.

rated:
How about a shared Google sheet
Pm Gmail,. And I will set it up

rated:
I'd definitely be interested in a mailing list (or whatever else is decided, but I like getting alerts in my inbox about deals rather than having to check somewhere periodically).

I was just coming to this thread to give a big Thank You to all of you. I've gotten some really amazing Staples deals over the years, thanks to this thread and all the other Staples threads. I know the deals have mostly dried up lately, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Thanks, everyone!

rated:
i would be very interested in any way to share the finds. google spreadsheet or email or whatever. sign me up please

email is screen name @gmail.com

rated:
I can create a mailing list but not sure how to best to update it.
Just send out an email saying "add to mailing list"?  Is it something that could be maintained on Google cloud so prior to sending out an alert one could down load the most current list?
I don't use Google cloud so would need some teaching but I'm willing.

I can see Google spreadsheet acting as the archive. So if one found a deal one could check there to see if already posted or give an update.
OR if one finds a list of stuff then adding it to the spreadsheet and send out an email saying that there are additions to check out.

rated:
crtt said:   https://phatwalletforums.com
  Was just there checking it out and registering.  Thanks for posting the link.

rated:
I've been on private boards that have splintered off of SD for example.  
My experience is that folks start bickering.  Its a nice idea but without moderation things deteriorate after a few years.
The thing I'll miss the most about FW are the witty, sarcastic and funny posts.
Much less wit and much more whining and repetitive questions on SD.

rated:
597404 said:   How about a shared Google sheet

Building the distribution list, all info kept private unless members choose to share

rated:
597404 said:   How about a shared Google sheet

Is gmail the only way to participate?

rated:
Gmail is needed to share the Google sheet, I think I can keep the Gmail private

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 168697071 72
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017