posted 5 years ago by
jschuman
Senior Member - 6K

rated:
Omnitech 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder on Clearance at Staples for $29.50. In store only. YMMV.
sku: 1199202

rated:
Targus Bluetooth Earbuds, Blue $8 in store only. YMMV.
sku 1013309

Audio Technica® QuietPoint ATH-ANC70 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphone, Black on Clearance at Staples $79.50. In store only. YMMV.
sku 1667742

rated:
PruHTP said:   
Spooie said:   2056934 Dell Inspiron i3000-10099SLV $174.50
   fwiw : posted: Sep. 3, 2016

Sorry about that - I searched for 'Dell Inspiron' and not the SKU before I posted...

rated:
Spooie said:   
PruHTP said:   
Spooie said:   2056934 Dell Inspiron i3000-10099SLV $174.50
   fwiw : posted: Sep. 3, 2016

Sorry about that - I searched for 'Dell Inspiron' and not the SKU before I posted...

Don't fret. It's extremely YMMV as the employees got to them already. The employee price on this item was $141.35.

rated:
Microsoft Surface 3 A7Z-00001 Type Cover, Black
sku 1598965 $32.50

O2Cool® 2.5" Deluxe Necklace Fan
sku 1967726 $3

Holmes® 6 1/2" x 6" x 16" Mini Tower Fan, Black (HT17MBK-U)
sku 770014 $18.50

Vicks® Blue 0.5 gal Mini Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier (VUL520W)
sku 1682368 $17.50

rated:
Post-it® 4" x 4" Doodle Pad Cube Note, 400 Sheets/Cube, on Clearance at Staples for $1. IN STORE ONLY. YMMV.
sku 266538

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   465957 Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K cups Breakfast Blend 36 ct, was $19.99 now $9
1635476  Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K cups Nantucket Blend 36 ct was $19.99 now $9

Now $5.  So 14˘/cup.
Found more of the GMCR Organics in white box: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Founders Blend, both still ringing up $2 for 16 ct box. 12.5˘/cup.
I spent waaaay too much on chocolate today. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
my4mainecoons said:   465957 Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K cups Breakfast Blend 36 ct, was $19.99 now $9
1635476  Green Mountain Coffee Roasters K cups Nantucket Blend 36 ct was $19.99 now $9

Now $5.  So 14˘/cup.
Found more of the GMCR Organics in white box: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Founders Blend, both still ringing up $2 for 16 ct box. 12.5˘/cup.
I spent waaaay too much on chocolate today. 

I didn't realize you were such a heavy coffee drinker as would've posted those two is addition to 950846 Keurig K-Cup Medium Roast Variety Pack Coffee, 48 Pack for $8 and I bought the boxe*d chocolates at $2 each ( 1572001,2 was9.99ea)

rated:
Lol, not that heavy a coffee drinker but I have a stockpile.
2 kcups/day means a box of 16 only lasts 8 days.
I didn't buy any when they were $9/box-- too $$$ for me.
But now that they're down to $5 I got the 2 Nantucket Blend the store had.
I left the 8 Breakfast Blend 36 ct on the shelf where they're still tagged $19.99.
I saw the medium roast box still tagged full price.  I'd have to have a coupon to spend $8 on it.

rated:
62443 Donut House KCup 2.00
1519424 Summer Sunrise Blend Kcup 3.00

rated:
Thanks so much for the tips on K-Cups deals.  I found five boxes of the 36 Breakfast Blend cups for $5/box.  K-Cups are always on the "wish list" of our local hospice house, so this was a great opportunity to buy a nice supply to donate at a great price.

rated:
PruHTP said:   Post-it® 4" x 4" Doodle Pad Cube Note, 400 Sheets/Cube, on Clearance at Staples for $1. IN STORE ONLY. YMMV.
sku 266538

My store had like 100 of them on the clearance shelf. They went fast.

rated:
Stores are under corp orders to find all the small stuff hiding and put it out. On average there are around ~600 (my list is ~1000) clearance sku's per store where some have not seen the light of day in months or years plus that list grows every week. Most stores have treated it as low priority in the past, thus there is a lot of it and not every store has the same mix as each store chooses what ends up in the clearance section. So expect to see items that you haven't thought to exist in years. I saw a dial up modem the other day.

rated:
gd78 said:   
PruHTP said:   Post-it® 4" x 4" Doodle Pad Cube Note, 400 Sheets/Cube, on Clearance at Staples for $1. IN STORE ONLY. YMMV.
sku 266538

My store had like 100 of them on the clearance shelf. They went fast.

They should have as their previous price was $6.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Lol, not that heavy a coffee drinker but I have a stockpile.
2 kcups/day means a box of 16 only lasts 8 days.
I didn't buy any when they were $9/box-- too $$$ for me.
But now that they're down to $5 I got the 2 Nantucket Blend the store had.
I left the 8 Breakfast Blend 36 ct on the shelf where they're still tagged $19.99.
I saw the medium roast box still tagged full price.  I'd have to have a coupon to spend $8 on it.

25% off all Keurig K-Cup pods in stores. Coupon code 64508.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/coupons/email/index.htm... 

Valid online at Staples. com®, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in Staples ® U.S. stores. Offer valid instantly online. Discount applies to regular-priced items only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders. While supplies last. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made withStaples ® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Coupon value applied pre-tax. Expires 10/1/16. 

rated:
PruHTP said:   

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/coupons/email/index.htm... 

FYI - I tried using the coupon with Clearance K-Cups, Failed at 3 stores.  

rated:
What happened? 
I presume the clearance Kcups were in the system at clearance price and not hand written tags due to short date.

rated:
597404 said:   
PruHTP said:   

FYI - I tried using the coupon with Clearance K-Cups, Failed at 2 stores.  

If I had to venture a guess, the person at corporate who typed in the list of K-cups only typed in the Active sku's and not the Field (clearance) sku's. I'd probably call 1-800-338-0252 and they would probably tell the stores to override the price as it's not excluded on the coupon (just a guess).

rated:
The clearance Kcups were in the system at clearance price and not hand written tags, Coupon bounced by the register, CSR would not override. 3 for 3

rated:
597404 said:   The clearance Kcups were in the system at clearance price and not hand written tags, Coupon bounced by the register, CSR would not override. 2 for 2
  Call  1-800-338-0252 and ask them to clarify the coupon.

rated:
597404 said:   The clearance Kcups were in the system at clearance price and not hand written tags, Coupon bounced by the register, CSR would not override. 2 for 2
Thanks for the HU.  I bought clearance cups yesterday w/o the Kcup coupon. 
Was going to do a return-rebuy today but now I won't.

rated:
For YMMV, how do we know without scanning at the register? Are there some places around the stores to scan stuff?

rated:
Silverthunder said:   For YMMV, how do we know without scanning at the register? Are there some places around the stores to scan stuff?
  Hopefully it's tagged. If not you will need to find an associate to do a price check or go up to register and ask for a price check from a cashier. Staples has a Kiosk to check prices, problem is that it gives you online prices and not the current price in the store.

rated:
Well that's it for tonight. I've got to go start packing for my flight tomorrow. Good luck and good hunting. Next post around 10/16.

rated:
PruHTP said:   Well that's it for tonight. I've got to go start packing for my flight tomorrow. Good luck and good hunting. Next post around 10/16.

PruHTP,  ​L’shana tova u’metukah!

rated:
PruHTP said:   
Silverthunder said:   For YMMV, how do we know without scanning at the register? Are there some places around the stores to scan stuff?
  Hopefully it's tagged. If not you will need to find an associate to do a price check or go up to register and ask for a price check from a cashier. Staples has a Kiosk to check prices, problem is that it gives you online prices and not the current price in the store.

My Staples has 4 or 5 price scanners throughout the store that give current prices. This isn't common?

rated:
looking for a 15% off coupon. Is there a current one? What was subject line of email?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016