sakrlewu

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

needs shoprunner otherewise
Nero 2016 Classic 2.99
Coupon code EMCFGHE55 - $25 MIR exp 1/9/17

needs premier otherwise
Total Defense Premium Internet Security - 5 User 2.99
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 12/31/16 (product needs to be activated for rebate)

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

needs shoprunner otherwise...
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 - 3 PCs (Key Card) 2.99
Coupon code EMCFGHF48 - $30 MIR card exp 1/7/17

AVG Protection 2017 Unlimited Devices - 1 Year 2.99
Coupon code EMCFGHF46 - $20 MIR card exp 1/17/17

I wish everyone a happy new year

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

needs shoprunner otherwise
AVG Protection 2017 Unlimited Devices - 2 Year 2.99
Coupon code EMCRBRC43 - $25 MIR card exp 1/19/17

rated:
​It looks like Newegg has switched from status-now to 4myrebate for their rebate processing. Probably not good news for us.

rated:
roy7736 said:   ​It looks like Newegg has switched from status-now to 4myrebate for their rebate processing. Probably not good news for us.
Definitely not, going from a check to a debit card that expires in three months or whatever it is. The rebate game just keeps getting worse.

rated:
roy7736 said:   ​It looks like Newegg has switched from status-now to 4myrebate for their rebate processing. Probably not good news for us.
If that's true, I think it's outstanding news!  Status-now never delivers checks in under 12 - 14 weeks or more.  4MyRebate is often under 4 weeks to get a debit card from the date you mail your submission.  I did hundreds of 4MyRebates with Tiger Direct and they were extremely reliable and unbelievably fast.

Debit cards don't present a problem.  Simply use them to purchase a gift card at your favorite place to shop.  Most gift cards don't have an expiration date nor any service charges.

rated:
  Starting when? Where do you see it? The rebate for Rosewill item filed a couple of days was still Newegg.rebateaccess.com

rated:
RonR said:   
If that's true, I think it's outstanding news!  Status-now never delivers checks in under 12 - 14 weeks or more.  4MyRebate is often under 4 weeks to get a debit card from the date you mail your submission.  I did hundreds of 4MyRebates with Tiger Direct and they were extremely reliable and unbelievably fast.

Debit cards don't present a problem.  Simply use them to purchase a gift card at your favorite place to shop.  Most gift cards don't have an expiration date nor any service charges.

I totally agree. Myrebates was great. They were much quicker than status-now. Not to mention they were the only rebate company I have seen where you can pay $1/$2 (comes out of your rebate amt) to expedite your rebate processing.

rated:
FatWKing said:   
  Starting when? Where do you see it? The rebate for Rosewill item filed a couple of days was still Newegg. rebateaccess.com

Look at the rebate form for the AVG software listed today.

rated:
RonR said:   
If that's true, I think it's outstanding news!  Status-now never delivers checks in under 12 - 14 weeks or more.  4MyRebate is often under 4 weeks to get a debit card from the date you mail your submission.  I did hundreds of 4MyRebates with Tiger Direct and they were extremely reliable and unbelievably fast.

It's a matter of preference, of course, but I'd rather have cash.

rated:
That's a bummer. I'd rather deposit a check into my bank account than worry about a debit card that incurs fees after no activity.

rated:
matrix5k said:   That's a bummer. I'd rather deposit a check into my bank account than worry about a debit card that incurs fees after no activity.
The debit cards from 4MyRebate expire after four months, so use it or lose it.

rated:
jokingly, it might be due to a new contract that started 1/1/17.... Even I'm a bit hesitant now...we'll see... (Maybe that's one of the reasons they had numerous rebates for the last few months...)

rated:
morning 1 to add

NUANCE Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13 2.99
Coupon code EMCRBRD55 - $40 MIR card exp 1/12/17

rated:
$30 Total Defense Premium Internet Security - 5 User
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832413422&ignorebbr=1 

Free $5 promo Newegg GC
Free ship w/ premier otherwise $2.99

$30 Jan/Feb rebate (needs activation): http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/TotalDefense32-413-422Jan1Feb2817USCh9Z.pdf 

rated:
morning, 1 to add

needs premier otherwise...
Tenda W311MI Wireless N150 Pico Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Up to 150Mbps Wireless Data Rates 3.99
Coupon code EMCRBRK22 - $5 MIR card exp 1/10/17

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

iStarUSA T-7M1-SA-BLACK 1x5.25" Bay Audio Series SATA Mobile Rack 2.99
Coupon code EMCRBBR46 - $15 MIR card exp 1/12/17

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

free shipping
McAfee AntiVirus 2017 - 1 Device
$29 - $29 MIR card exp 1/26/17

rated:
morning, 3 to add (updated)

needs shoprunner
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 3 PCs (Key Card) 2.99
Coupon code EMCRBBJ33 - $55 MIR exp 1/26/17

NETIS WF2120 150Mbps Wireless N NANO USB Adapter Compatible with Windows MAC Linux OS 3.99
Coupon code EMCRBBJ24 - $5 MIR card exp 1/19/17

McAfee Internet Security 2017 - 10 Device 2.99
Coupon code EMCRBBJ28 - $55 MIR card exp 1/20/17

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

Tenda W311MI Wireless N150 Pico Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Up to 150Mbps Wireless Data Rates 3.99
Coupon code EMCRBCB24 - $5 MIR card exp 1/27/17 (limit 2)

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

SYBA SI-PEX15058 PCI-e 1.0 x1 Low Profile 2 Port DB9 Serial PCI-e 1.0 x1 Controler Card 1.99
Coupon code EMCRBCE57 - $15 MIR card exp 1/30/17

rated:
good evening, Happy Lunar New Year! I wish everyone prosperity and good fortune for the year of the Rooster.

credit EntertheDeals

needs shoprunner
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 1 PC (Key Card)
$35 - $35 MIR exp 2/21/17 (credit EntertheDeals)

minor notes from VivYip:
1. this rebate is still status-now for kaspersky it seems
2. fwiw, my kaspersky rebate tracking numbers from frys/Newegg that are from november are a bit of a mixed bag on whether the processor has received them or not. However, when I called them, they checked by full name, zip code and promotion number, not by tracking number and said the rebates should be arriving soon. my other Newegg rebates sometimes have a different tracking number from what I mailed them, so I'm matching by promotion and amounts. hope this might help others.

rated:
VivYip said:   
needs shoprunner
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 1 PC (Key Card) 
$35 - $35 MIR exp 2/21/17 (credit EntertheDeals)

That should be exp 2/2/17 (not 2/21).  In any case it's out of stock at this time...

rated:

rated:
morning, 1 to add:

needs shoprunner
Acronis True Image 2016 w/ 250 GB Cloud Storage
Coupon code EMCRCRB26 - $30 MIR card exp 2/20/17

rated:
good afternoon, 1 to add:

McAfee AntiVirus 2017 - 1 Device / 1 Year 2.99
$29 - $29 MIR card exp 2/13/17

rated:
RonR said:   

Also, 4MyRebate specifically sucks, because they don't think it's important to give you the the slightest hint which rebate the card you've just received is for. Sure, you can try to match the amount, but if you have several, it gets very confusing.

rated:
Flatbob said:   
RonR said:   

Also, 4MyRebate specifically sucks, because they don't think it's important to give you the the slightest hint which rebate the card you've just received is for. Sure, you can try to match the amount, but if you have several, it gets very confusing.

Newegg hasn't been offering many rebates in recent months, so you shouldn't have a hard time sorting them out.

rated:
RonR said:   
Flatbob said:   
RonR said:   

Newegg hasn't been offering many rebates in recent months, so you shouldn't have a hard time sorting them out.

Maybe, but IMHO it's still a strike against them.

rated:
fwiw, i just submitted the first few Newegg 2017 rebates using the new processor. From the experience, there is no "express" option and I guess we'll see how it goes.

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

McAfee AntiVirus 2017 - 10 Device 2.99
Coupon code EMCRCRH65 - $44 MIR card exp 2/16/17

SYBA SI-PEX15058 PCI-e 1.0 x1 Low Profile 2 Port DB9 Serial PCI-e 1.0 x1 Controler Card 1.99
Coupon code EMCRCRH49 - $15 MIR card exo 2/13/17

rated:
morning 1 to add:

needs premier otherwise s/h is mentioned
NETIS WF2120 150Mbps Wireless N NANO USB Adapter Compatible with Windows MAC Linux OS 3.99
Coupon code EMCRCBE35 - $5 MIR car exp 2/23/17

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

free shipping
[l=Symantec Norton Security with Antivirus Deluxe - 5 Devices [Key Card]]https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1683203151[/l]
$60 - $60 MIR card exp 2/22/17

SYBA SI-PEX15058 PCI-e 1.0 x1 Low Profile 2 Port DB9 Serial PCI-e 1.0 x1 Controler Card 1.99
Coupon code EMCRCCB45 - $15 MIR card exp 2/27/17

rated:
morning, 2 to add:

McAfee AntiVirus 2017 - 1 Device / 1 Year 2.99
$29 - $29 MIR card exp 3/2/17

needs shoprunner otherwise

Acronis True Image 2016 w/ Disk Director 12 Bundle 2.99
$30 - $30 MIR card exp 2/25/17

rated:
Received 6 rebate checks today for cable type purchases made end of Nov.

rated:
good afternoon, 1 to add:

needs shoprunner otherewise...
Acronis True Image 2016 w/ 1TB Cloud Storage 2.99
Coupon code EMCRCCF33 - #40 MIR card exp 3/7/17[/l]

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Received 6 rebate checks today for cable type purchases made end of Nov.
  fwiw, i have received most of the rebates from november (only 2 from kaspersky have issues for me)  fwiw, i have started receiving rebates that were submitted around 12/03/16 and 12/11/16  (that's when i did my rebates, other people might've done their's earlier...i would also say keep an eye on not just the "tracking" number but also on the "promo" number...

(fwiw, i did most of the rebates that i have posted(? either in a thread on on this main thread)  many stamps went to the cause =P  )

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 176777879 80
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017