posted 48 years ago by
guinnessman

Bulktix just emailed out a free shipping coupon. They carry the corporate movie passes for a bunch of different movie theater chains, including AMC/Loews, Cinemark/Century, Clearview, Landmark, National Amusements/Showcase/Mutliplex, and Pacific theaters. Some of these are harder to come by, depending on where you get yours from.

This is a huge money saver if you don't have an office program that carries the passes you want or don't want to buy 50. Great stocking stuffers!

TURKEYTX - Free shipping on any 8 tickets

This makes it ~7AC for most of the value passes and ~8AC for most of the ultimate passes. I have had a lot of success using value passes even opening night, I rarely ever get turned away with them, but bring both types just in case.

Yes, I know in "America's Heartland" that movies are much cheaper than they are in big cities...

LINK

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Cool - glad to see there's clearview cinemas now

Not sure about the chains, but If you regularly use AMC theaters this isn't a good deal.

You can get AMC Silvers year round at Geico Privileges which is open to all, not just Geico customers.

I haven't bought from them in over a year though because AMC passes have come up for ~$5 so frequently that we're sitting
on about 20 unused still.

NuMystic said:   Not sure about the chains, but If you regularly use AMC theaters this isn't a good deal.

You can get AMC Silvers year round at Geico Privileges which is open to all, not just Geico customers.

I haven't bought from them in over a year though because AMC passes have come up for ~$5 so frequently that we're sitting
on about 20 unused still.

Do not see any AMC tickets on Geico Privileges, unless I'm missing something.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017