Thanks OP

I bought a removable plate foreman grill a few years ago thinking it would be great to be able to remove/replace the plates.
In real life, I hated it, because it took almost twice as long to heat up / cook compared to the non-removable type, and when the plates wore out, it was pretty much the same price to buy a brand new non-removeable plate foreman grill as it was for a new set of replacement plates.
I threw it out, even though it still worked, because it was so slow, and plate replacement wasn't practical.

Only reason to get one of these is if it comes with variable plates and you need both types, and don't mind waiting a lot longer for stuff to cook.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017