posted 48 years ago by
Zedok

If you've been looking at SSD drives for some time, this seems to be a solid deal. 240 GB of space, Sandforce controller, backed by Intel's quality assurance team. These have a special firmware that other sandforce drives don't have due to Intel's strenuous validation process. And Amazon has the best price on these by 25 bucks right now... (that I have found). Here's the anandtech article on these guys.

Anantech

If you're looking for a solid SSD performer with a good company to back them up, this seems like a solid drive at a somewhat discounted price.

Text

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
I ordered one at this price Friday. Great deal on the best ssd (520 series)out. Also has 5 year warranty from Intel.

Best implementation of the Sandforce controller.

Choose 'Amazon' from sellers on the right for the above price (ships in 1-4 weeks, which is a little disappointing if you have Prime)

This OP's link brought me to a 3rd party @ $354.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017