posted 5 years ago by
DelChuckles
Loyal Member

rated:
Got 6-mos for $30 for second car. 
Offered All access which includes all channels and online streaming for $50/6months, but stayed with the $30 plan

rated:
Just renewed for the 5 months for $25 today. No real problem, just took a firm "I'll take 5 for $25 or I'll be cancelling" and he found the deal.

rated:
Got the six month deal for all access for $50, this time inclusive of taxes and fees.

rated:
Thank god I got two lifetime subs like a decade ago. They also include online streaming now...

rated:
Just called today to renew my 2 radios at $30/6. Tried to get thru to retention but ended up at normal "listener care" talking to a guy with a foreign accent. My past experience with that situation had not been good, but after trying to convince me to take the $99/12 and $50/6 offers, I got him to give me the $30/6 (after putting me on hold for a minutes or so to "check"). "Only" took 12 minutes total on the phone which I guess is better than usual.

Really would be nice if they could stop this nonsense and just let us keep renewing at the price automatically but I guess they get some people to pay more this way.

rated:
Just got 5 mos. for $25. Be sure to call the day before your subscription expires to avoid having to get a credit for the charge at their regular price that is already made on the expiration date.

rated:
Has anyone gotten the $99 All Access for 12 months (or something similar) in recent months?  I know Select is the most common package, but I use the phone app in my other car more than that car's radio service so I'd like the streaming (I'm not a Stern fan).

I saw the $50/6 months posted above by Robby69 on June 28 so I guess that's my fallback in a couple of months when the 1-Year All Access trial is up on my wife's car (my streaming source).  I have the $30/6 months on my car too, but I find the sound quality to be far too compressed for my taste but the streaming sound quality seems to be far better. I'd pay the extra few bucks to only have to call each year (and might drop my car's own radio since I use my phone as the GPS so I can stream and have GPS voice simultaneously through my radio -- so I'd actually save some money too).  

I know, First World problems!!!

rated:
HighTechnology said:   Has anyone gotten the $99 All Access for 12 months (or something similar) in recent months?  I know Select is the most common package, but I use the phone app in my other car more than that car's radio service so I'd like the streaming (I'm not a Stern fan).

I saw the $50/6 months posted above by Robby69 on June 28 so I guess that's my fallback in a couple of months when the 1-Year All Access trial is up on my wife's car (my streaming source).  I have the $30/6 months on my car too, but I find the sound quality to be far too compressed for my taste but the streaming sound quality seems to be far better. I'd pay the extra few bucks to only have to call each year (and might drop my car's own radio since I use my phone as the GPS so I can stream and have GPS voice simultaneously through my radio -- so I'd actually save some money too).  

I know, First World problems!!!

I got an offer for 6 months for $49.99 or 12 months for $119.88 for All Access. This was for renewing a subscription in a new car.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017