• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Any currents deals for single day tickets with fast lane plus?

rated:
I just received a Facebook text saying that due to Cedar Points 7th birthday, I had just received a 4 pack of tickets free. Is this post legitimate ?
If it is legit, do I just show the photo of the ticket or will I receive hard copy tickets?

rated:
gjstewart said:   I just received a Facebook text saying that due to Cedar Points 7th birthday, I had just received a 4 pack of tickets free. Is this post legitimate ?
If it is legit, do I just show the photo of the ticket or will I receive hard copy tickets?

† 7th birthday???† † The scammers need to do a little more research!

rated:

. (385.84kB)
Disclaimer

. (56.31kB)
Disclaimer

. (64.25kB)
Disclaimer
CEDAR POINT BUY ONE TICKET, GET ONE TICKET FREE FLASH SALE - ENDS FRIDAY NIGHT

The big sale expires FRIDAY.But until then, visitors†can buy one regular, one-day admission ticket at gate price and get the 2nd ticket for free. The sale represents a savings of $65.The tickets are valid on any one day Cedar Point is open to the public between Aug. 6 to Aug. 21. Itís valid for anyone between the ages of 3 and 61 who is 48 inches tall or taller in shoes.†

https://www.cedarpoint.com/?mobile=0&promocode=BOGO2016email

CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK
1 Cedar Point Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870 USA

Cedar Point Guest Service............9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. † †
PHONE.....1-419-627-2350 - Bypass†Announcement†Press "0" For Guest Services
TTY..........1-800-750-0750
Driving Directions

​To Return to the TOP Cedar Point 2016 Season - Free & Discount Tickets Page Click Here††
Complete List of All Cedar Point Events For 2016
Check Out BigBoyMichigan's Other Fatwallet Great Deals

† ††

rated:

Valravn (977.19kB)
Disclaimer
SPECIAL NOTICES:
■†Cedar Point announces closure of iconic Mean Streak Rollercoaster September 16 - WDIV Channel 4 Detroit
■†FRIDAY ONLY - Buy One, Get One FREE Cedar Point Tickets - Save $65.00

SPECIAL GROUPON DEAL - ENDS SUNDAY AT 12 MIDNIGHT EST
$39.99 for One-Day Admission for One to Cedar Point ($65 Value)
The Deal $39.99 for one-day admission for one person (Save†$25.01)
View the park map.†

Daredevils can take a ride on Cedar Pointís newest coaster, the Valravn, said to be the worldís tallest, fastest, and longest dive coaster. It reaches heights of 223 feet and speeds of up to 75 mph.

Cedar Point Visitors getting ready to board the Valravn must prepare themselves for a roller coaster experience unlike any other. The newly-built thrill ride begins by climbing up 223 feet, dangling cars over the edge of the drop for a full four seconds for what seems like an eternity. The ride then plunges 20 stories straight down at a 90-degree angle, traveling at speeds up to 75mph before flipping passengers upside-down in a massive Immelmann maneuver, then diving a second time into a dive loop and a 270-degree roll. Flights end with a pop of airtime before itís all over and thrill-seekers attempt to catch their breath once again. Alongside other innovative coasters such as the foot-dangling Raptor, the super-fast Millennium Force, and the wing-style GateKeeper, Valravn helps Cedar Point earn a regular spot at or near the top of Best Amusement Park in the World lists every year. But the Roller Coaster Capital of the World has more to offer than high-octane coasters, providing exhilarating adventures for the entire family. Water rides cool visitors during hot summer days, family rides invite younger kids to join the action, and the Sky†Ride carries passengers 92 feet over the Main Midway so they can see it all. And when they want to take a break from the rides, visitors can enjoy a snack at the multitude of dining options, take in a live show, or take in the sights at the stunning mile-long beach. ††

CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK
1 Cedar Point Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870 USA

Cedar Point Guest Service............9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. † †
PHONE.....1-419-627-2350 - Bypass†Announcement†Press "0" For Guest Services
Driving Directions

​To Return to the TOP Cedar Point 2016 Season - Free & Discount Tickets Page Click Here††
Complete List of All Cedar Point Events For 2016
Check Out BigBoyMichigan's Other Fatwallet Great Deals

† ††

rated:
BOGO is not working anymore...

rated:
Groupon is sold out now too.

rated:
Anyone know of any other discounts at the moment?

rated:
MICHIGAN RESIDENTS - BUY 1 CEDAR POINT TICKET, GET 1 FREE SOAK CITY TICKET
Double Your Fun at Cedar Point during Michigan Days, August 22nd through September 5th. When you buy a ticket to the Cedar Point, you will receive a free ticket to Soak City! Enjoy special in-park deals, try delicious food during the Food Truck Festival and meet Red Wings star Kirk Maltby at the Red Wings Experience presented by Coke Zero. Donít forget to ride the Tallest, Fastest, Longest dive coaster in the world, Valravn. Itís two parks for the price of one during Michigan Days!

CedarPoint.com/Michigan

†CEDAR POINT AMUSEMENT PARK
1 Cedar Point Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870 USACedar Point Guest Service............9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST.†††
PHONE.....1-419-627-2350 - Bypass Announcement Press "0" For Guest Services

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016