Can't believe this wasn't already posted here. Missed the add'l 10% off by 1 day, but you can still get a $20 GC (when you buy 2 boxes) to make it $0.146/diaper for the size 2 Baby Dry's. Free in-store pickup.
While this really isn't a bad deal, Amazon Mom makes it the same price without a gift card (at least for size 5). Also, there isn't any sales tax for me with Amazon.
posted: Jan. 25, 2013 @ 9:46p
For the money you can't beat the Target Up and Up brand diapers. I know some folk have had an issue with rashes and the dry lock or whatever they call the innards but if they work for you they're great and cheap.
We're cloth diaper people 98% of the time but there's still the other 2% when you can't use cloth that it comes in handy to keep a case of diapers around. (Travel, when rashes occur, etc...)
posted: Jan. 26, 2013 @ 1:37a
sauceyapple said: While this really isn't a bad deal, Amazon Mom makes it the same price without a gift card (at least for size 5). Also, there isn't any sales tax for me with Amazon.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.