Avatar
posted 47 years ago by
remick
Senior Member - 8K

Green for effort OP. However was I the only one that clicked on this thread only because I thought OP meant "Money Maker" when he put MM in the title?

Whenever I see these threads I search for the URL on Google and always find more free magazines. To search for this one try using the inurl function on google, search for the following without quotes "inurl:http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/"

Example search:
http://www.google.com/#filter=0&fp=52d1aa6c54e72276&q=inurl:http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/&tbs=qdr:y

StartByServingOthers said:   Green for effort OP. However was I the only one that clicked on this thread only because I thought OP meant "Money Maker" when he put MM in the title?

Nope, me too.

allerobed said:   
StartByServingOthers said:   Green for effort OP. However was I the only one that clicked on this thread only because I thought OP meant "Money Maker" when he put MM in the title?

Nope, me too.

  You can take all of youtr free mags to recycler for cash!

Chiwawa626 said:   Whenever I see these threads I search for the URL on Google and always find more free magazines. To search for this one try using the inurl function on google, search for the following without quotes "inurl:http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/"  

Example search:
http://www.google.com/#filter=0&fp=52d1aa6c54e72276&q=inurl:http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/&tbs=qdr:y  

 

Nice trick, thanks! 

thanks

Due to overwhelming demand, ELLE is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016