Avatar
posted 47 years ago by
time4deals
Member

looks nice. Hope can order some online at that time.

I thought that was a mistake because of the TVs listed, but yep TVs are now are on their site.

Green for posting, but this has to be a partially released list because it looks pretty bad to me.

Kohls Press Release

Earn $15 KCash for every $50 spent 11/26-12/1

Was waiting for the! Thanks so much OP

Kohl's - store is about a mile from us. One of our favorites.

I guess I always thought "Door Buster" deals were just that, that stood on their own.
You can buy that 42" LG model TV right now for $399 shipped:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=982176&Q=&is=REG&A=details
$379 after Tax would be "higher" at Kohl's door buster.
Of course you would get $105 in Kohl's cash (restrictions when you can use it) and you would have to deal with the crowds.



I avoid the crowds on BF. I got some of these last year online (I think they were $5 ea after rebate):

Crock-Pot 4-qt. programmable slow cooker, Bella rotating Belgian waffle maker, Bella panini maker or Presto cool touch electric griddle – $7.99 after mail-in rebate (was $19.99 on sale, $39.99 full price)

I avoid Kohls like the plague on BF. Their POS is so slow it takes forever to checkout - easily 45 minutes in line to checkout.

I posted the Black Friday ad a couple of days ago.

puggle said:   I posted the Black Friday ad a couple of days ago.
umm where? as far as I know it isnt out yet

puggle said:   I posted the Black Friday ad a couple of days ago.

we have a winner

Is there usually a 30% off code on Black Friday?

Usually, yes. And $15 KCash for every $50 spent.

althom1 said:   Is there usually a 30% off code on Black Friday?
I thought it's usually 20% off. And you should be able to use it with your Chase Freedom card, which should get you an extra 10% back when you shop online.

happypants said:   I avoid the crowds on BF. I got some of these last year online (I think they were $5 ea after rebate):

Crock-Pot 4-qt. programmable slow cooker, Bella rotating Belgian waffle maker, Bella panini maker or Presto cool touch electric griddle – $7.99 after mail-in rebate (was $19.99 on sale, $39.99 full price)

The Kohls kitchen deals are particularly good when you factor in the % off coupon you can use, Kohls Cash, and % back from your credit card and ordering online (10% with Chase Freedom, I believe). And of course all of those discounts are on the pre-rebate price.

Last year I got the cake pop maker, the lockable plastic containers (you can never have too many of them), dutch oven and Corningware.

robby69 said:   I guess I always thought "Door Buster" deals were just that, that stood on their own.

Kohls is obviously trying to get into Electronics big time this year with this ad, but I've never found them to be all that cheap on them, or toys for that matter (which is another big thing in the ad). However, once you factor in Kohls Cash, a % off coupon and Cash Back from your credit card, they will be much more competitive than they first appear. Of course, if you never shop at Kohls, the Kohls Cash won't do you much good, but maybe you'll check them out and figure out that their other stuff is actually pretty decent.

billrubin said:   
althom1 said:   Is there usually a 30% off code on Black Friday?
I thought it's usually 20% off. And you should be able to use it with your Chase Freedom card, which should get you an extra 10% back when you shop online.

30% would be nice. While 20% can be used with Chase or Discover with 10% back. Both with Kohls Cash. Different shopping options on BF.

Will all of the sales featured be online as well or just in stores? I'm a new to all of this and trying to figure out the best way to shop. I don't live near a Kohls. Any advice would be appreciated on how to best shop online! Thanks!!!

billrubin said:   
robby69 said:   I guess I always thought "Door Buster" deals were just that, that stood on their own.
Kohls is obviously trying to get into Electronics big time this year with this ad, but I've never found them to be all that cheap on them, or toys for that matter (which is another big thing in the ad). However, once you factor in Kohls Cash, a % off coupon and Cash Back from your credit card, they will be much more competitive than they first appear. Of course, if you never shop at Kohls, the Kohls Cash won't do you much good, but maybe you'll check them out and figure out that their other stuff is actually pretty decent.

No %off on TVs.

althom1 said:   Will all of the sales featured be online as well or just in stores? I'm a new to all of this and trying to figure out the best way to shop. I don't live near a Kohls. Any advice would be appreciated on how to best shop online! Thanks!!!

The doorbusters are in-store only, everything else should be available online.

How do I know which items are doorbusters? I'm trying to plan ahead and put things in my shopping cart that will be on sale that day. Also, will online Black Friday prices start at 8 pm Thanksgiving night? Thanks!!

Put everything you want in your basket. Wait for sale to start. Whicever prices drop, buy them. Go to store for the rest.

Last year I shopped from home/work the day before Thanksgiving and got all the Black Friday prices. Also, got free shipping. I plan to do it again this year. I hope.

Iff you out items in your cart now will they save till Thanksgiving and will the prices automatically adjust?

Momof02 said:   Iff you out items in your cart now will they save till Thanksgiving and will the prices automatically adjust?
Yes



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016