Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com) has the well-reviewed Buffalo LS-WVL/E 2-BayDiskless System Linkstation Pro Duo Network Attached Storage for a low $99.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "4FC6777" (Exp 1/18).

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/buffalo-linkstation-pro-duo-2-bay-diskless-enclosure-high-performance/233095809.html

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.

You know this is a bit off topic but why do they say 'Formerly Buy.com' when Buy.com has been gone for almost a year?

It always makes me think these deals are posted by Shills.

kshell said:   I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.
  And I love to see how you would get a good Raid 3 or Raid 5 in a dual disk config.

forbin4040 said:   You know this is a bit off topic but why do they say 'Formerly Buy.com' when Buy.com has been gone for almost a year?

It always makes me think these deals are posted by Shills.

  Yeah I don't get that either call it one name or the other. Should have just stuck with Buy.com

forbin4040 said:   
kshell said:   I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.
  And I love to see how you would get a good Raid 3 or Raid 5 in a dual disk config.

  Can't. The external power module (another item getting in the way and needs to be stashed some place) probably is the limiting factor.

kshell said:   
forbin4040 said:   
kshell said:   I'll pass. No drives included and supports only two drives in RAID 0 or 1 configuration.
  And I love to see how you would get a good Raid 3 or Raid 5 in a dual disk config.

  Can't. The external power module (another item getting in the way and needs to be stashed some place) probably is the limiting factor.

  ^^^ Methinks someone missed the point



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017