I think it is supposed to be a thumb. So, so clever.

That is great. I went ahead and updated the member summary with some more information

ArtieLange said:   That is great. I went ahead and updated the member summary with some more information
  Per Camel..this is around the highest price it has recently been.  Not a hot deal. 

respdoc said:   
ArtieLange said:   That is great. I went ahead and updated the member summary with some more information
  Per Camel..this is around the highest price it has recently been.  Not a hot deal. 

  Thumb down, huh?

Could have bought it for $1.47 from another third party on Amazon also, but the shipping was $8 something. At least this includes shipping.

MrsGuin said:   Could have bought it for $1.47 from another third party on Amazon also, but the shipping was $8 something. At least this includes shipping.
  Your item is shipped from China with extended shipping times. 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016