posted 48 years ago by
jacobdrj

Sorry that I didn't get a photo when in store last night, but there was a copper colored Weber Genesis E-310 in-store at the Meijer on Telegraph and 12 Mile Rd in Southfield, MI.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
A little less than retail ($699), but not much of a hot deal...  I'd think using a 10% off movers coupon and getting it from Lowes or Home Depot would be better.

Today, for mPerks members, there is a 10% off coupon. If you sign up for the Meijer credit card, you can get a 10% off up to $500 coupon as well.

jacobdrj said:   Today, for mPerks members, there is a 10% off coupon. If you sign up for the Meijer credit card, you can get a 10% off up to $500 coupon as well.
  that would make it a better deal, and was worth mentioning....  though I"m not sure most people would want to signup for a credit card just to save ~$60 (assuming they don't already have one).

FYI you can't use the mover's coupon at Lowes for Weber products. Its in the fine print of the coupon. Just tried it recently.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017