• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Doing the thread over but will keep open for monthly deals.

I order from Grainger almost daily and get several different promotion codes for different levels of spending.  Putting this thread together to pool them all into one place.  

Notes....
When ordering promotions from Grainger you can get the promotion for each user with an online account.  For example Bob and Joe both have sign in for Grainger.com, both can get in on the same promotion ABC.  Just have to make sure minimum purchase is met on both orders.  Many of these promotions are targeted for the lower spending amount. 

Don't forget your FW CashBack for Grainger! December Promotions
Code Spend Description Expiration
JOLLY $100 =10.5ptPower Bank Keychain for charging USB portable devices is yours FREE=10.5pt! 12/31/14
MERRY $500 =10.5ptBluetooth iPad Keyboard is yours FREE=10.5pt!=10.5pt 12/31/14
5MLC $449 RC Helicopter
4CCK $299 RC Helicopter 
ZMB4 $399 BLUE TOOTH TOWER SPEAKER
RTP9 $999 BLUETOOTH TOWER SPEAKER

November Promotions
RUD6  $449 Blackfire camp light LED flashligh t 11/18/14
4DNY  $999 Motor Trend Fast Flow Digital Compressor ​  11/30/14
    RC Helicopter  

October Promotions:
2BEH $999 Three Position Foldable Chair  10/31
8YGP $399 Three Position Foldable Chair 10/31
RLE8 $299 Vivatar Digital CAMERA 10/28
KOOZIE14 $49 Koozie and Grill cover  10/31
WWGFAN14 $399 Fan Package  10/31

September Promotions:

5BUN $999            RoxBox Aqua Bluetooth Speaker                      09/30
7TKU $399 RoxBox Aqua Bluetooth Speaker  09/30
RVD3 $449 Milwaukee Tape Measure   09/30
HJG4 $99 Milwaukee Tape Measure   09/30
hphone0914 129 Sunbeam bass fold able headphones 09/30

RC Hellicopter  

I will update thread if I get any other promotions. 

Member Summary

grainger (71.33kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got a grainger email today with a "free gift if you spend $99" valid from 9/28-10/25.. its 11/11. lol

splitxserenade (Nov. 11, 2016 @ 11:08a) |

They're playing with us, I tell ya!!! ;- )

reader27 (Nov. 11, 2016 @ 1:57p) |

Zoro is own by Grainger just they are only located in the state of Illinois.  They have 90% of the item that Grainger ha... (more)

KNGJ27 (Nov. 16, 2016 @ 2:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
HURRY! This Offer Ends Oct. 31, 2014!

Get a FREE GIFT

When you order from Grainger.com®.

Don't miss out on your free gift. Get yours today.

Three Position Foldable Chair

Constructed out of 600D and Steel piping. Features three adjustable positions, built-in headrest and two-cup holders.Folds up into a storage bag for easy storage and travel.

Spend $399 and it’s yours FREE!

Promo Code: 8YGP

retail value $53.00

1. Offer valid for the intended recipient only and may not be combined with any other promotions or price discounts.

2. Offer applies to online purchases only for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.

3. The qualifying purchase for the Three Position Foldable Chair is defined as a single order that totals $399 or more (excluding tax and freight) on Grainger.com.

4. Purchases placed on Grainger Repair Parts Order Form, Custom Sign Center, Custom Filter Center, and sourced or special order items do not qualify for this offer.

5. Customers participating in the Grainger for Your eProcurement Solutions program do not qualify for this offer.

6. Limit one free gift per qualified buyer, per account.

7. Purchases must be received by Grainger (and a Full Rights user must approve the purchase) between 12:01 a.m. CT October 1st, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31st, 2014.

8. To receive the free gift, you MUST include the promotional code in the Promotion Code Box on the Grainger.com order form.

9. Quantities are limited and are available while supplies last; in the event that supplies are exhausted, Grainger may substitute an item of similar value.

10. The approximate retail value of the Three Position Foldable Chair is $53.00.

11. The free gift will be shipped separately from your Grainger.com purchase.

12. Please allow 6-8 weeks after promotion end date for delivery of the free gift.

13. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.

14. Government, healthcare and education employees are not eligible for free offers. Employees of W.W. Grainger, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible for free items.

15. Grainger.com purchases are subject to Grainger’s Terms of Sale or your existing contract.

16. Grainger and Grainger.com are registered trademarks of W.W. Grainger, Inc.

17. For more information regarding any of the trademarks used herein, please go to our Terms of Access, Trademarks Section of our website.

rated:
Another new item  HURRY! This Offer Ends Oct. 31, 2014!  GET IN THE GAME WITH A  FREE GIFT
When you order from Grainger.com®
tDon't miss out on your free gift. Get yours today Spend $399 and the Stadium Seat, Grill/Cooler and Koozie are yours FREE Promo Code: WWGFAN14

rated:
and another
KOOZIE14 grill cover and koozie

Spend $49 and the Grill/Cooler and Koozie are yours FREE!
Promo Code: KOOZIE14
retail value $19.94

rated:
First November Promotion

http://www.grainger.com/content/RUD6_spendget?cm_mmc=EMP-_-Promo...

Up to 100 lumens of CREE White LED. High impact ABS plastic with non-slip TPR. Strong and sturdy spring clamps to shelves, doors and more. Two axis swivel head directs light to any position. Traditional flashlight shape for easy portability. Clamp converts to a stand light. Non-skid feet for a stable stance and no marks left. Battery life of 26 hours.
Spend $449 and it’s yours FREE!
Promo Code: RUD6
retail value $29.99

rated:
Motor Trend® Fastflow Digital Compressor 
Inflates a P195/70/R14 tire from 0 to 32 PSI in less 5.5 minutes. Programmable digital gauge with auto stop feature. Features a long 10.5-foot 12V power cord, 17.5" air hose. Includes two adapters for inflating tires, bicycles, pool rafts, sports balls, etc.
Spend $999 and it’s yours FREE!
Promo Code: 4DNY
retail value $52.99

rated:
HURRY! This Offer Ends Nov. 30, 2014!

CELEBRATE A CHANGE OF SEASON WITH A
FREE GIFTWhen you order from Grainger.com�.Don't miss out on your free gift. Get yours today.Stocking StufferStocking Stuffer of an Adventure KnifeGet three great gifts sure to help you enjoy the great outdoors even more!

Spend $99 and the Six Function Adventure Knife Knife

rated:

rated:
Blackfire®Hunt Valley™ Insulated Bottle Set 18 oz.
For the hunter within, this camouflage double-wall stainless flask with two matching stainless green cups allows you to enjoy your favorite beverage without standing out. 1 liter capacity with push button spout closure. Black ink only. BPA free. 34oz.
Promo Code: 2JUS

rated:
isamerican said:   
I order from Grainger almost daily 

What can you possibly be buying from Grainger on a daily basis that you can't get elsewhere for way less money?  Grainger has to give all this "free" crap away in order to get buying agents to buy any of their goods at their ridiculously inflated prices. 

rated:

rated:
Bluetooth Mini Tower Speaker includes remote control and DC power adapter. Spend $399 and it's yours free Promo Code: ZMB4 ends 12/31/14

rated:

rated:
Lefty421 said:   
isamerican said:   

What can you possibly be buying from Grainger on a daily basis that you can't get elsewhere for way less money?  Grainger has to give all this "free" crap away in order to get buying agents to buy any of their goods at their ridiculously inflated prices. 

As a large company we get heavly discounted prices which are comparable if not cheaper than Home Depot or many other outlets.  But with any place of business I do source from other businesses that are cheaper.

rated:
So these 'free' items are shipped separately, 4-6 weeks later?

I placed an order and used one of the coupon codes for a free item.  I entered the code during checkout and it said the code was applied, but then after submitting the order, there is no longer any reference to the free item or the code/promotion being applied....  it does not show up in the order details, or anywhere else that I can tell.   Is there a way to followup on these 'free' items?

rated:
Do you by any chance recall the promo code for the fitness and activate tracker that expired Jan. 31, 2015

rated:
gcaaars said:   Do you by any chance recall the promo code for the fitness and activate tracker that expired Jan. 31, 2015
  2015PED

Please keep this thread alive!!

Please please please.  I've used it a lot!

rated:
AERODRONE HELICOPTER
With a six-axis gyro stabilizer, this wireless, indoor/outdoor helicopter performs amazing maneuvers.
Spend $1,099 and the Aerodrone Helicopter is yours FREE!
Promo Code: JMB8
retail value $99.99
Ends Feb 28, 2015

rated:
Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
This portable, waterproof speaker supports Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR. It has a long-lasting battery for up to six hours of playtime on a full charge. The device also has a suction cup bottom.
Promo Code: 5ABX
retail value $39.99
Ends Feb 24, 2015

rated:
Thanks!!

Another code for the Bluetooth speaker:

Spend $299 and it's yours FREE!
Promo Code: 6RYR
retail value $39.99
Ends Feb 24, 2015

rated:
If you check your order in order history the promo code applied is in Shipping information section on the top right under the company and carrier information.

rated:
Milwaukee® Fastback II™ Flip Utility Knife with Storage
This utility knife features a press and flip design for easy, one-handed blade opening. Unique magnetic blade storage holds one back-up blade for tool-free blade changes. The knife also has a belt clip, integrated gut hook and wire stripper.
Promo Code: PWD5
retail value $25.00
Ends March 24, 2015

rated:
https://www.grainger.com/content/BLKT49_spendget?cm_mmc=PJX-_-freegift-_-297-_-Coupon

Expires March 31, 2015

Soft velour with sherpa backing means you can wrap yourself in super-soft, luxurious comfort. Unfolded, this blanket is 72" x 60".

Spend $74.99 and the Sherpa Blanket?are yours FREE!
Promo Code: https://www.grainger.com/content/BLKT49_spendget?cm_mmc=PJX-_-freegift-_-297-_-Coupon
retail value $49.00

rated:
Soft velour with sherpa backing means you can wrap yourself in super-soft, luxurious comfort. Unfolded, this blanket is 72" x 60".

Spend $74.99 and the Sherpa Blanket?are yours FREE!
Promo Code: BLKT49
retail value $49.00

rated:
Samsonite® 22" Wheeled Duffel
This 22" x 12.5" x 12" duffel has multiple organization pockets, handles, smooth-rolling wheels and a large, U-shape opening.
Spend $499 and it’s yours FREE!
Promo Code: 8DFK
retail value $39.99

rated:
Milwaukee® Fastback II™ Flip Utility Knife with Storage
This utility knife features a press and flip design for easy, one-handed blade opening. Unique magnetic blade storage holds one back-up blade for tool-free blade changes. The knife also has a belt clip, integrated gut hook and wire stripper.
Spend $299 and it’s yours FREE!
Promo Code: DEZ3
retail value $25.00

rated:
isamerican said:   
Lefty421 said:   
isamerican said:   

As a large company we get heavly discounted prices which are comparable if not cheaper than Home Depot or many other outlets.  But with any place of business I do source from other businesses that are cheaper.

Still not buying it.  Everything at Grainger is overpriced compared to everywhere else.  What are you buying that is cheaper at Grainger than it is at Home Depot?  

Grainger is ridiculously overpriced on everything.  Pretty much anything you buy at Grainger can be purchased at Zoro or elsewhere for way less money.

Take a box of shipping tape: its $38.55 at Zoro  the same box of tape is $79.50 at Grainger  More than double the price.
Take a fuel transfer pump: its $338.75 at Zoro  the same pump is $497.00 at Grainger.  Almost 50% higher price.
Take a Milwaukee 11amp die grinder: its $307.22 at Zoro  the same grinder is $378.00 at Grainger  Almost 25% higher price.
Take a carbide burr for the above die grinder:  its $31.20 at Zoro  the same burr is $49.25 at Grainger  Almost 60% higher price.

These are all things I've purchased in the last week or so that Grainger wasn't anywhere near competitively priced on.

That's not even taking into account that Zoro typically pays higher CashBack on purchases than Grainger does. (FW pays 2% at Zoro and 1.5% at Grainger)
Zoro also routinely has active coupons that can save you an additional 10%-25% on any given day. Grainger gives away free junk.
A $50 order at Zoro ships for free.

I'm no shrill for Zoro, but I don't see how anybody can be purchasing from Grainger on a daily basis and not be grossly overpaying for whatever it is that they are buying.  You don't even need to shop around in most cases... pretty much anything you buy from Grainger can be purchased from Zoro for way less money.

rated:
Lefty421 said:   
isamerican said:   
Lefty421 said:   
isamerican said:   

Still not buying it.  Everything at Grainger is overpriced compared to everywhere else.  What are you buying that is cheaper at Grainger than it is at Home Depot?  

Grainger is ridiculously overpriced on everything.  Pretty much anything you buy at Grainger can be purchased at Zoro or elsewhere for way less money.

Take a box of shipping tape: its $38.55 at Zoro  the same box of tape is $79.50 at Grainger  More than double the price.
Take a fuel transfer pump: its $338.75 at Zoro  the same pump is $497.00 at Grainger.  Almost 50% higher price.
Take a Milwaukee 11amp die grinder: its $307.22 at Zoro  the same grinder is $378.00 at Grainger  Almost 25% higher price.
Take a carbide burr for the above die grinder:  its $31.20 at Zoro  the same burr is $49.25 at Grainger  Almost 60% higher price.

These are all things I've purchased in the last week or so that Grainger wasn't anywhere near competitively priced on.

That's not even taking into account that Zoro typically pays higher CashBack on purchases than Grainger does. (FW pays 2% at Zoro and 1.5% at Grainger)
Zoro also routinely has active coupons that can save you an additional 10%-25% on any given day. Grainger gives away free junk.
A $50 order at Zoro ships for free.

I'm no shrill for Zoro, but I don't see how anybody can be purchasing from Grainger on a daily basis and not be grossly overpaying for whatever it is that they are buying.  You don't even need to shop around in most cases... pretty much anything you buy from Grainger can be purchased from Zoro for way less money.

Grainger will price match many places whether it is online or B&M.  As a company we spend a good $20k a year with them.  We get a standard discount and then on larger purchases I get quoted discounts up to 40% less.  There are items I do get elsewhere but for the convenience of having a branch a block away, keepstock, and an assigned rep, it's worth it.  Also I have many items that you don't get at Home Depot or Lowes, so I have to order them anyway.

I'll agree for everyday purchases they are not a good outlet but for what I do they have saved us thousands of dollars in the last 2 years, from other vendors.

Happy shopping!

For example:

BANJO Y Strainer,3/4 In,80 Mesh,FNPT
Grainger $20.75 + tax $1.50 = $22.25  with free shipping to our local branch.  Retail price is $30.00.   Looks like I need to see about getting my price to match zoro now  But for the amount of ordering I do and the fact I have an account there and no need for a CC payment I am better off with a little higher price.

Zoro       $23.63 with shipping.  granted if my total is over $50.00 it ships free.

rated:
I order a lot from Grainger too. Most of the time when we need something, we need it yesterday. Often, I can pick up from will call at Grainger same day. Please keep this thread alive! The things they give me normally end up as "secret santa" presents at the end of the year!

rated:
Samsonite® 22" Wheeled Duffel
This 22" x 12.5" x 12" duffel has multiple organization pockets, handles, smooth-rolling wheels and a large, U-shape opening.
Spend $1,099 and it’s yours FREE!
Promo Code: 7WDQ
retail value $39.99
Ends 3/21/15

rated:
3PC Camo BBQ Set on orders over $299

expires 4/28

KLJ9

rated:
You can also use promo code AMC7 for this same BBQ set if you are spending $1,099. Since you can only use a promo code once per account holder, I have had good luck using alternate promo codes depending on what I'm spending. (We use these as giveaways at our company picnic). Same exp. date: 4/28/15

rated:
reader27 said:   You can also use promo code AMC7 for this same BBQ set if you are spending $1,099. Since you can only use a promo code once per account holder, I have had good luck using alternate promo codes depending on what I'm spending. (We use these as giveaways at our company picnic). Same exp. date: 4/28/15

Reader27 a work around for this is have multiple people on the same account and you can get more items with the same promo code.

rated:
We do that too. We joke that soon everyone at our company will work in purchasing. ;- )

rated:
I go through u promise for CB at 5%

rated:
Cordless, Bluetooth® ear buds pair and play music in seconds.
Control your Bluetooth-enabled phone or media player from a listening range of 33’ for up to six hours.
Sweat-proof earbuds are angled for a secure fit.
Includes Micro-USB cable for recharging.

Spend $1,099 and the Boompods Headphones are yours FREE!
Promo Code: GTR4
retail value $54.99
Expires 4/30/15

rated:
isamerican said:   I go through u promise for CB at 5%
  We go through ebates ... for less. :- (

rated:
Finally another promotion!

Spend $499 and the Boompods Headphones are yours FREE!
Promo Code: DWR9
retail value $54.99

• Cordless, Bluetooth® ear buds pair and play music in seconds.
• Control your Bluetooth-enabled phone or media player from a listening range of 33’ for up to six hours.
• Sweat-proof earbuds are angled for a secure fit.
• Includes Micro-USB cable for recharging.

rated:
Blend-to-Go Personal Blender. Spend $95 and the personal blender is yours free. Promo code: 2DAYSALE. Ends April 22, 2015.

Features a to-go lid, durable stainless steel blades and dishwasher-safe 20-oz jar.

Skipping 74 Messages...
rated:
Zoro is own by Grainger just they are only located in the state of Illinois.  They have 90% of the item that Grainger has but cheaper because they don't have the over head like Grainger the parent company.
Shipping is longer because it shipped from Illinois for straight from the manufacturer. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016