posted 47 years ago by
Deals4mykids
Senior Member - 2K

I received an invitation e-mail this morning to join the Premier Program after being a loyal customer with BM. Not sure what exactly qualifies you for an invite, but this is what was written:

"Thank you for being a loyal Boost Mobile customer! Your loyalty means a lot to us and as a thank you, we are inviting you to join a select group of our best customers into a special program called Boost Premier.

Becoming a member in the Premier program is FREE, and when you sign up you will get great benefits:

•    $100 OFF – Any Samsung Galaxy phone or iPhone over $200.

•    UNINTERRUPTED Service – We know that keeping your service active is important, and sometimes you just can’t make your payment on time, so we will keep your service going while giving you up to 14 extra days to make your payment.

AND for a limited time...

•    $15 service credit – just for joining the Premier program.

This is our way of saying thanks for being one of our best customers, and it’s just the beginning of more great membership benefits to come. 

But ACT FAST! There are a limited number of membership spots available."

Joining for the $15 service credit alone was enough for me. I'm tempted to upgrade to an iPhone 6 but I might wait until the latest one is announced. 

Sign-up process was easy and almost instantaneous. Good luck

Views
88 Comments
Add Comment
You are now part of an elite group.......called.....Everybody

$100 OFF – Any Samsung Galaxy phone or iPhone over $200

http://www.boostmobile.com/upgrade/

I've tried submitting an application about 3 times and it keeps sending me back to the sign up page.
What gives?

I tried to sign up but my phone not working right I. Want to sign up can you call me so I can sign up

I would like to join

I want to sign up can u email me the app to do that I also want the premier promotion of the check your email for the invitation to join premier promotion thank you greatly appreciated my email is Kerrij007@Gmail.com

I want to join

I would like to join boost mobile premier

attack of the spam bots

I got this text invitation and I signed up. Sounded like great extras. Supposedly a grace period after due date of like 10 days but woke up this morning and my phone is off. Now I'm screwed because I spent my whole paycheck because I thought it could wait until next payday. Needless to say I'm pretty upset and will be heading to the store when they open to complain.

Uiiuui0rww1mk. Nikki I juju I in Ohio bhp ppt

.v. Seattle xii

I really appreciate if you allow me to join the premier program

I signed up for boost mobile premiere membership and it's redirecting me back to the start up page and i can't retrieve my e-mail

tracylemmons said:   I got this text invitation and I signed up. Sounded like great extras. Supposedly a grace period after due date of like 10 days but woke up this morning and my phone is off. Now I'm screwed because I spent my whole paycheck because I thought it could wait until next payday. Needless to say I'm pretty upset and will be heading to the store when they open to complain.
  myself also.  My nuggets have escaped their boudnary sack, and now I must be finding another GREATEST deal ever to replace my long lost love of my Mothers breastestestestes

Oh, wait, I am not a spam bot or NEW USER. 

I should speak engrish ,I mean anglish, oops, I mean 'merican.

boost my premier to the MOON!. I am Lunatic (colonist of Luna, therefore citizen of luna, and also known as lunatic).. best deal EVAH!!!

sign me up please

Bots seem to love this thread

No thank you

No thank you no programs for me...

I joined the Boost Mobile Premier Membership about a month ago. I was then given a credit of $15 on my account and I did not pay my bill 2days ago just to see if I got extra time on my phone.....Guess What??? I did!!!! No shut off I forgot to pay my bill today but tomorrow I will which will make the fourth day past my due date. It worked for me I don't understand why not for others...(I am not an employee of Boost nor am I being compensated for my post)

How do i sign up

Enroll me

I received the email and I want to be able to get enrolled

reneedorsey said:   How do i sign up

sorry Pinocchio, you have to be a real boy, no Bots

Send me the link so I can join

I would love to join

How can you tell it's a bot

I would like to become a member. My email is cyberculees@yahoo.com

I had an invite but i can not find in my gmail plz send anotha fast

Received a message to join Boost Premier Program but am unable to get to how to sign up. Need help please or do I need to go to one of your stores in order to enroll?
Kaybaby11142@aol.com
Kay Hunsucker

I signed up and got the credit but if u get message from Sprint saying they gv u free month of service like I did its a lie they just want u to go with Sprint. now im without service because wasn't planning on my bill being due til the fifth no very happy right now with Sprint or boost ive been a long time customer think its time to rethink my phone carrier

I have tried to no avail

I would like to be a premium customer

I would like to join to be a boost premier customer

Catherinelassiter123@gmail.com yes I would like to join boost premier

How do i get boost premiere

lisapaul said:   How do i get boost premiere

From my understanding, when I signed up it said if your bill is due within the next 15 days or so make sure to pay your bill on-time and the VIP plan will kick in during the next billing cycle. So that maybe the problem.

Hello my name is Antoine Thomas I receive a boost premier membership I try to apply and it keeps booting me out try to sign up as a member your loyal customer Antoine Thomas

I want to join

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017