• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So in my eBay if I buy $100 I get $20 off.  One of the items has to be "CLIVE"

So I plugged in $75  eBay gift card.  There cheapest CLIVE item- which is a brush for dusting.   $2.99 and $1.99 shipping.   I need $22.01 items other that are not bullion ect- to use up the $20.

Any ideas?

Member Summary

eBay Promo Terms
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer

eBay Promo
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer

eBay
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Bought a gas gift card and something else. I am getting "The seller hasn't received payment for this order yet" on the f... (more)

unnamedone (Jan. 10, 2016 @ 6:56p) |

I received the offer this morning. The coupon code is CLIVE2016 but I don't see anything about "CLIVE items". I attached... (more)

blueribb (Jan. 10, 2016 @ 8:01p) |

I used this code for a $100 item a few days ago. I also had a bunch of eBay bucks I was hoping to spend. I wanted to com... (more)

marteen5640 (Jan. 10, 2016 @ 9:20p) |

eBay Promo and Terms
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

YMMV

sunsetcliff said:   So in my eBay if I buy $100 I get $20 off.  One of the items has to be "CLIVE"

So I plugged in $75  eBay gift card.  There cheapest CLIVE item- which is a brush for dusting.   $2.99 and $1.99 shipping.   I need $22.01 items other that are not bullion ect- to use up the $20.

Any ideas?

Don't the terms exclude gift cards?

giftcards not eligible

$20 of the purchase can not be a gift card.   

BTW- I found a 99 cent item-  I am still plotting this. 

It worked. I went in the topcash and should get 1.25%. On the $75 eBay gift card- when I use it I will go in thru topcash for another 1.25%.

So take the $81.10, - the $75 eBay giftcard/// and for $6.10 I got a bunch of other items. They are 3 solar lights for the yard- and 2 rechargable batteries.

Things I was not able to add were items I could not put into the cart.
===========
Thanks!
Your order was placed.
View order details. We'll send you an email confirmation soon.
You saved $20.00 on this purchase
You earned $0.52 in eBay Bucks
Your gift card is on its way to as**********@gmail.com
Estimated delivery: Mon, Jan. 11–Tue, Mar. 01
eBay Money Back Guarantee See terms
===================================================================

3 of these....PROPEL 16 LED Wireless Solar-Powered Motion Sensor Garden Security Lamp Outdoor Waterproof Light It will auto turn on Dim light when in darkness or at night, and auto turn off when in daytime or bright area. In order to save power, It will auto turn on Dim light when no Motion over there, but the brightness also can work as signal light. When people walk around 2 meters close, It will turn on bright light. Mount the device on pole or wall anywhere outside you want for lighting.

• Features:

• Solar panel: 0.55W, 17% efficiency
  • Stainless Material : ABS+Aluminum (sand blasting)
  • Li-ion battery: 3.7V 800mAh
  • Switch Pin : trun on/off the light by hand
  • LED : 16pcs , SMD3528 , 1 Watt, 100Lumens
  • Lighting mode: Dark / DIM / Bright
    - DIM:Weak lighting for saving power when no motion
    - Bright : Motion activate for lighting when people walk near
  • LED span life: 50,000 hours
  • Solar charging time: 8 hours

• Package Includes:

• 1 x Solar Pannel (include 16 LED Light)
  • 1 x Key pin
  • 2 x Expansion pillar-hinge
  • 2 x Screws

I tried to use this offer twice and it is only good for 1 time

My first transaction got cancelled for payment, and by the time I noticed, one of my items had been sold out from under me. Tried again today with three items adding up to $100.99, and I get an error "You can't use this coupon code that many times". Called eBay, they said they have people working on it, apparently there are problems with the coupon.

Cincinnasty said:   My first transaction got cancelled for payment, and by the time I noticed, one of my items had been sold out from under me. Tried again today with three items adding up to $100.99, and I get an error "You can't use this coupon code that many times". Called eBay, they said they have people working on it, apparently there are problems with the coupon.

Exact same thing happened here.

Is there a way to search for only CLIVE stuff? I landing page links to some new year bullion, but shows that category is excluded.

search for this   it is 99 cents - free ship

Mini USB Car Charger Adapter - In Assorted Colors   

I was targeted with the offer. Got $21 of camera batteries and $80 ($50 + $30) of eBay eGCs. Coupon took $20 off, and paid the rest by rolling previously discounted eBay eGCs.

How were you notified of this offer- e-mail?  Also, what is "CLIVE" exactly?  Thanks.

Yes Sir!   This is how it is done.

I have now used up the $75 eBay gift card.  I bought  $75 of steak  cards - for $60, I can sell for $58.

I completed my order with LED lights-  2 LED motion bulbs,  blue glow in the dark tape, USB  AA/AAA battery charger-   grabbed pack of 2 and a pack of 4 of the AA rechargable batteries.

Thanks OP! I originally dismissed the email because I don't want anything that's $100 right now. Buying $50 + $30 gift cards makes it quite interesting.

Item 251669833365: $30 + $50
Item 290927495066: $.99
Whatever you want for $19.01+

= Free $20 bucks. Worked great!

What the hell is "CLIVE"? Why do some of you people speak in code. Yeah, I said you people.

Where did you get the idea at least one item has to be "CLIVE"? There's nothing about it in the email, eBay message, or SD thread.

This is a targeted offer, so you must have received an email in order to use the coupon. $100 minimum purchase, excludes items in the following categories: Coins & Paper Money (Bullion), Gift Cards, Vehicles, Real Estate and Business & Industrial.  I purchased some memory cards.

Dotbody said:   Thanks OP! I originally dismissed the email because I don't want anything that's $100 right now. Buying $50 + $30 gift cards makes it quite interesting.

Item 251669833365: $30 + $50
Item 290927495066: $.99
Whatever you want for $19.01+

= Free $20 bucks. Worked great!

You are quite welcome.  I have gotten some great deals from here over the years.  I love when I can make it happen for others as well. 

DeltaSigChi4 said:   What the hell is "CLIVE"? Why do some of you people speak in code. Yeah, I said you people.

CLIVE is what eBay called it.  Not me.

I used their term so this offer is not confused with some other offer. 

Hi..Clive here...

Can I purchase multiple BIN items from 2 different sellers which amount over $100 and use coupon. They are in my cart is there a way to verify as I hit proceed to checkout?

yacheapbastard said:   Hi..Clive here...

Can I purchase multiple BIN items from 2 different sellers which amount over $100 and use coupon. They are in my cart is there a way to verify as I hit proceed to checkout?

Yes. You don't have to purchase. Just go to checkout, enter the coupon, and you'll see it in the order summary on the right. You don't have to complete the order.

No go for me on my targeted account... $50 eBay GC, $30 eBay GC, $18.49 label maker, a couple of $1.98 USB (Clive eligible) usb car chargers. Coupon only deducts $1.98 from my cart.

Bought a gas gift card and something else. I am getting "The seller hasn't received payment for this order yet" on the free stuff. Is it this coupon or this particular seller?

Update: The purchase is completely gone from my eBay page like it never happened. It looks like they cancelled it because I bought a gc to get above $100. What a bummer.

I received the offer this morning. The coupon code is CLIVE2016 but I don't see anything about "CLIVE items". I attached the complete offer and terms to the Quick Summary area for all to see. The exclusions are in the terms.

I used this code for a $100 item a few days ago. I also had a bunch of eBay bucks I was hoping to spend. I wanted to combine the offers.

The item was in no special category. It was an old photograph album, category: Collectibles - Photographic Images - Vintage and Antique (Pre-1940) - Photo Albums

It wouldn't let me combine the offers at checkout; it wouldn't let me apply the coupon AND use the eBay bucks to pay, that is.

I was going to buy the item regardless, so I went with the coupon, figuring I'd spend the rest of my eBay bucks over the course of a month anyway.

After checking my paypal account the following day, it turns out the coupon and eBay bucks were applied together after all. Weird, but I'll take it.

I hope this makes sense, seems like another weird glitch in this promotion I thought I should add to the discussion.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016