• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Clearance, so extremely YMMV. I picked up the display one at my Home Depot today, their inventory said they had two per a clerk but no one could find the other unit. So...ymmv. 

Normally $169 at HD: http://www.homedepot.com/p/pizzacraft-PizzaQue-Portable-Propane-...
160.50 at Amazonhttp://www.amazon.com/Pizzacraft-PizzaQue-PC6500-Outdoor-Pizza/d...

Price is currently marked down to $50.03

The Pizzamaking forums seem to be positive about it as well:
https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=31934.0
https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=31739.0

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I went to another store in hope to find another one for my brother but it was full price at $169. Oh well, i guess i go... (more)

azboy2die4 (Jan. 20, 2016 @ 8:03p) |

Well spotted. The discontinued one is HERE.

TellyTubby (Jan. 20, 2016 @ 8:26p) |

The one I bought was not the discontinued model.  It is the current model with the red knob.

momoman (Jan. 20, 2016 @ 9:51p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What section in HD do you find this?

What section in HD do you find this?

[q=bones774;19353782 said:With BBQ grills]What section in HD do you find this?
  With the BBQ grills - it does a great job on frozen pizza

In stock at my local store but still $169.

I am trying to check inventory with an inventory checker to see if this is available at a store near me and it doesnt seem that it is an instore item but internet only? Can anyone conform this?? Thanks!

In store in Tidewater Virginia, haven't been by to check on the price yet.

two in stock at my local HD. In the garden center....$169 each. I will keep my eye on them for discounting. Thanks OP.

There are a ton in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I haven't checked, either. I'll probably go tonight.

how can i check before going instore on stock / pricing?

figured it out.

has anyone been able to reproduce this promotion?

the trick is probably heating that stone to a high temp around 550 to 700F

It doesn't seem to be available instore in the midwest.

About 4 of them in my local HD, full price. Guess gonna have to watch them.
Where is OP located?

I have seen that price in Milwaukee and Chicago and Detroit stores. There are not a lot but they are available. I haven't bought any.

Blobman you have seen the 50 dollar price? i see it at full price in Chicago.

I also got the floor model for $50.03 - $5 = $45.03; however, mine was missing the regulator and hose.  I'm going to buy a $17 generic regulator & hose on eBay and see if it will get the oven up over 700 degrees.

There was a yellow clearance tag on it for $99.xx but I took the tag to customer service and the price came up $50.03 when they scanned it.  They gave me $5 off because it was a floor model.  I didn't realize it was missing the hose & regulator until I got home and looked at the online manual.  I got it at the Alhambra, CA store so other Socal stores may also have it.

So if my HD has stock this should ring up at $50.03???

Regular price as of today in Utica.

rphmann said:   Regular price as of today in Utica.
  Are you saying that $50.03 is the reg price in Utica now? or that it's now $169... Just a little confused.

brotherhpj said:   
rphmann said:   Regular price as of today in Utica.
  Are you saying that $50.03 is the reg price in Utica now? or that it's now $169... Just a little confused.

$169

Found 1 at my HD for $50.03. Made some pizza with it and wow, it works awesome. 5mins and your pizza is ready to eat. My wife and kids LOVE it. Thanks OP

Shows online at $169, but will check local HD tomorrow. Thanks, OP!

I checked Tigard, OR's store. Several in stock, but $169. After looking at the floor model, I might build my own if this one doesn't come on sale for $50. Is there a way to monitor HD's price?

Here is a (more expensive) alternative: The Mighty Pizza Oven ($230). It's an insert into your gas grill (if your grill is large enough - ours is not). If you go through their Kickstarter campaign, it has good info on what makes a good pizza oven. 

Full price at my store. If you go to HD online you will notice two models,one of them discontinued, I suspect the discontinued model is the discounted one, still a good deal if you can find one, the pizza stones for BBQ sell for $35!

Full price on shelf and when scanned in Cary, NC HD.

I went to another store in hope to find another one for my brother but it was full price at $169. Oh well, i guess i got lucky.

bones774 said:   Full price at my store. If you go to HD online you will notice two models,one of them discontinued, I suspect the discontinued model is the discounted one, still a good deal if you can find one, the pizza stones for BBQ sell for $35!
  Well spotted. The discontinued one is HERE.

Receipt
Disclaimer

pizzacraft PizzaQue Portable Propane Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven-DISCONTINUED-PC6001 - The Home Depot
Disclaimer
TellyTubby said:   
bones774 said:   Full price at my store. If you go to HD online you will notice two models,one of them discontinued, I suspect the discontinued model is the discounted one, still a good deal if you can find one, the pizza stones for BBQ sell for $35!
  Well spotted. The discontinued one is HERE

The one I bought was not the discontinued model.  It is the current model with the red knob.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016