• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

nest cam
Disclaimer

ring, canary
Disclaimer
I was at my local Home Depot and saw that all three were on sale.  And they were $99 each.  I bought a ring and a canary.  I have been going to a lot of Home Depot recently but i haven't seen these prices at any other locations.  I wonder if these prices will be at the other stores soon.  

I wouldn't post a YMMV but since all three were on sale at the same location, it really surprised me.  So if you are in the market for one, you might want to check your Home Depot real quick.  This was at a Texas location.

Happy hunting...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What city in Texas

This was probably CC as it was posted on another site recently. I checked a couple in Houston but were full price.

TexasEx1998 said:   This we probably CC as it was posted on another site recently. I checked a couple in Houston but we're full price.
Thank you

Checked three stores in Fort Worth and Mid-Cities. All were full price.

nancito said:   What city in Texas
  Corsicana, Tx

i was in a few Fort Worth area stores but saw full price too. 

Possible to post a copy of the receipt? Local store manager agreed to PM.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016